Page Jump?

/ Page Jump? #1  

K5lwq

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti LK2554, Branson 4815C, Satoh Beaver, Speedex
I am experiencing some new issues. One, for the past few months while viewing or posting my screen will go blue with a phrase at the top saying an error has occurred. Then the page reloads. If during the middle of a post, what I had typed is gone until I leave the thread and reopen it. Then it shows what I had typed in the reply box.

For the last few days, when I go into a thread it goes to the last post I had read then jumps to the bottom of the page to the ad. When I scroll back up it will jump back down several times and then will eventually will stay where I can read. I was hoping this was a temporary issue but it seems to continue. I have had these issues on both Wi-Fi and 5g with my iPhone.

Anyone else seeing an issue?

/ Page Jump? #2  
No issues here on the ChromeBase computer.

/ Page Jump?
Must be an Apple thing. But only have issues on this site. Not had a problem anywhere else. Strange.

/ Page Jump?
The page jumping to the bottom seems to be fixed now. Still get the blue screen error a Few times a day. Progress at least. The blue screen started last time the system was taken down for maintenance.