Pallet Forks disconnect from the FEL quick attach

/ Pallet Forks disconnect from the FEL quick attach
Sounds like a plan. It will be an easy enough fix. I will contact Titan about this though. This shouldn't happen.

/ Pallet Forks disconnect from the FEL quick attach #12  
I don't think you need a shim on the bottom. I think Titan welded the top plate too high not allowing the locking pins to go far enough down to make a tighter fit. May need to weld another 1/8" or more thicker plate on the top edge. You need further engagement of the lower locking pins.

/ Pallet Forks disconnect from the FEL quick attach #13  
Oh. And do it quickly because it can "spring" your little SSQA torque tube if it gets twisted. Then you have to cut the tube and reweld it. Don't wait to long to fix this.

I would say the same and more. Don't use them until you get the bottom shoe tight. Some one is going to get hurt or mess up your loader then lots of $$$$$$.

/ Pallet Forks disconnect from the FEL quick attach #14  
Is this Titan a corp or someone working at home.

/ Pallet Forks disconnect from the FEL quick attach #16  
I just got a set last Wednesday, so grabbed a flashlight and went out to look. My pins set much deeper in the holes than yours. It is too dark out to take a pic, but will tomorrow if you want.

/ Pallet Forks disconnect from the FEL quick attach #17  
I bought a quick attach plate a few years ago from Skid Steer Solutions and it didn't fit my Deere skid steer properly. The attachment would pop off similar to what you are describing. I welded in a shim made of 3" x 3/8" material and remedied the problem. Attached are before and after pics. Note in the before pic showing the gap I am pushing down on the implement to drive the pins in and show the gap on the top.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 331
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 339
   / Pallet Forks disconnect from the FEL quick attach #18  
Holy cow: that entire bottom plate needs to be raised up 1/4" or the top plate lowered or shimmed down 1/4"

/ Pallet Forks disconnect from the FEL quick attach #19  
I welded a piece of 1' x 3/16 flat bar to the top on the grapple unit.I Should have used 1/4" it's popped off once and that was most likely my fault using it a little to rough popping out an Alder

/ Pallet Forks disconnect from the FEL quick attach #20