Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach L723

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach L723
KennyV can you post a picture of the forks and frame on your tractor?

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach L723 #12  
?
Check the attachment on the reply above… 3rd one up… today’s date 03:13PM … ? KennyV.
/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach L723 #13  
L3130:

I paid $800.00 for the Kubota forks, quick detachable. I've been through the fork scenario with lesser forks. We move and stack 4x4 and 4x5 round bales on end for storage by straddling the bale on the outside with the forks much like picking up a 55 gallon drum and stacking the bales vertically. I've cruised the pictures posted and all the units pictured here aren't nearly as robust as the Kubota forks. We had a set that we literally destroyed in one season. I'm not saying that cheaper units won't work in your application, they might be fine, but you get what you pay for. Our apllication puts tremendous strain on the frame itself and the forks, especially the tips. My M9 has much more lifting capacity than your 3130 does, but the telling feature was me being able to pick up the pickup truck without much fork deflection.

I agree. I'll get the kubota forks for sure. Thanks for the help.

/ Pallet forks for L3130 with quick attach L723 #15  
L3130,
I agree with 5030 on the forks. I will be getting a set for my 3130 this week, however not the Kubota forks. I will be getting the forks like the Bobcat Skid Steers use which is what everyone around here carries. They are priced at $695 at the two dealers I use. One dealer will sale them to me for $675 and the other for $600, same forks.

I guess I am going to have to give the $600 guy more business /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

75.00 is better in your pocket then theres. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif