Paper version

/ Paper version #11  
It would be great to have the opportunity to purchase a printed copy of the book, as I don't have a printer myself.
Buying a printer and and going through a lot of ink would certainly increase the cost of the information for me.

/ Paper version #12  
Hang tight. Next edition WILL come out in print. We're sort of shooting for a March-April timeframe.

/ Paper version #13  
Muhammad,

What is the revised time frame for issuing the revised version of your book?

Thanks,

Froggy

/ Paper version #14  
About a month after I start working on it! Hoping to have it done this year.

/ Paper version #15  
Thanks.

/ Paper version #16  
Alright Muhammad /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif When are we going to have the printed version of this book you have been promising us /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Paper version #17  
It's most likely going to be a new book featuring most of the information in the current book (but updated), plus statistics. This year, perhaps? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Paper version #18  
How current is the e-book? Has it been updated since 2001? Will there be an update available for people that purchase the current e-book? I'm interested in purchasing the e-book, but I'll hold off if an updated version is going to be available in a couple months.

/ Paper version #19  
If I had to say, it is unlikely that I will be able to complete an update before this fall. That said, I have always planned to offer a discount/free upgrade to recent purchasers.

Most of the advice in the book is still current, with the exception of a rundown of all current tractor manufacturers.

If you're unhappy after purchase for any reason, just let me know and we'll refund the purchase.

/ Paper version #20  
Having just bught a Kioti, discovery of this book comes a bit late for me: I which I had noticed its availability while using TBN to research my purchase.

After a tractor purchase, the first thing one wants to do is use it! The user manual provices some basics, but practice is essential.

So the next NEED is a guide to handling tractors. Especially how to determine what terrain (slope, softness, surface) is unsafe (slide out/loss of traction/rollover), and how to deal with marginal conditions. Tire type (choice often a compromise) vs terrain. How to get unstuck. How to use the loader/hoe as an assist to avoid getting stuck, or to get unstuck. HP limitations in getting unstuck?

Experience is a very hard teacher, I find.

I understand the book contains a limited amount of such information, but how much? (It was when looking for a source for such info this morning, I ran across the book itself.)

This is an area I really hope you will enhance, in the next edition, Muhammed. I would pay for a seperate e-book now, and hope to see it incorporated in a comprehensive ed. eventually.

I see this subject as of more immediate importance than maintenance, because manufacturers usually provide a basic maintenance guide.

C