Parts Dealers

/ Parts Dealers #1  

CarbyRepair

New to the site, are there any parts dealers advertising on this site? I'm thinking about starting up an online parts business for tractors, backhoes, bulldozers, etc...

How many of you would buy parts online?

/ Parts Dealers #2  
I'd love to buy parts online, and have them dropped at my house w/o sales tax. Thing is, I'd need to be able to access an online parts diagram to know what to order - the way Sears sells parts. Good luck!!

/ Parts Dealers #3  
Try www.tractorsmart.com if you have a Kubota, they have all the parts you need. If you send them an e-mail they will send you the parts catalog for your tractor and implements, i.e. MMM, FEL. So you will have the numbers you need. They also show the most common used, filters,etc on the web site.

I have used then several times, good service, fast, and flat rate shipping. Better then driving 20 miles to the Kubota dealer, who I did not buy my tractor from /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Parts Dealers #4  
We would give TBN's 20% of there parts everyday just PM me and I would be glad to send guys with New Holland tractors what they need.

/ Parts Dealers #5  
<font color="blue"> We would give TBN's 20% of there parts everyday just PM me and I would be glad to send guys with New Holland tractors what they need.
</font>

I need a New Holland part. How about a new TN-65? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif