Parts for Italian fertilizer spreader

/ Parts for Italian fertilizer spreader #1  

bz1

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 2520
I have a 3 point fertilizer spreader, it's one of the types with the cone shaped hopper. There is no manufacturer name on the unit or the manual that I can find. I need some parts for this spreader. Does anyone know who might sell such parts?

/ Parts for Italian fertilizer spreader #2  
search for magrix...

in most cases the lil aluminum gear boxes are all but impossible to remove from the frame assy.

what problems is yours having.

I MAY have a parts diagram that fits many of the common imported cone spreaders.

soundguy

/ Parts for Italian fertilizer spreader #3  
I have a 3 point fertilizer spreader, it's one of the types with the cone shaped hopper. There is no manufacturer name on the unit or the manual that I can find. I need some parts for this spreader. Does anyone know who might sell such parts?

I haven't had their catalog in my hands in months, but once upon a time, Agri Supply had some of the wear parts to those spreaders in their stores. You might try them.

/ Parts for Italian fertilizer spreader #4  
I haven't had their catalog in my hands in months, but once upon a time, Agri Supply had some of the wear parts to those spreaders in their stores. You might try them.

Here's their Web listing of spreader parts: FERTILIZER SPREADER PARTS - Agri Supply

Assuming that some parts may be shared across spreader manufacturers, here is a parts manual for Land Pride spreaders that may be useful: http://www.landpride.com/ari/attach/lp/public/manuals/309-065p.pdf

Steve

/ Parts for Italian fertilizer spreader
Thanks guys. Those web links look handy. Sorry it's been a while but I've been so busy with no time to surf. The problem with my spreader is the metal hopper cone is rusting out. I'd like to replace it with a plastic one. Not sure why anyone would make a spreader with a steel hopper. Not sure why I'd buy one with a steel hopper either but I think the plactic ones were not availabel when I bought mine.

/ Parts for Italian fertilizer spreader #6  
I second Agri-Supply. The sell Itallian spreaders, Carroni to be exact and have numerous parts available, plus, they are pretty cheap.