parts list for rear remotes

/ parts list for rear remotes #11  
Kenny is right about the parts list... Good Luck!

It will be a little bit different for everyone, depending upun how and where you mount your valve. I've got a box in the garage containing as many fittings that I bought and didn't use ans the ones I did! My Kubota came with Snap-Tite fittings, and I bought them at a reasonable price direct from Snap-Tite.

But, here's the most useful fitting of the bunch. The one you will definitely need to tee to your tank. You don't need to buy it here... If you have a local hydraulics shop they will have the same thing in Aeroquip, Thompkins, whatever...

SAE 37? (JIC) Swivel Nut Run Tee

ISO-B Interchange, Poppet Style Quick Disconnect Coupling - Snap-tite 72 Series on Snap-tite, Inc., Quick Disconnect & Valve Div.

/ parts list for rear remotes
Thanks for all the info. I think I've got it now.:D

/ parts list for rear remotes
BlacknTan,

Will the Female side of that T you listed connect directly into the reservoir? Does the Kubota tractor come with NPT connections?

Thanks,

/ parts list for rear remotes #14  
The fitting that is already on the tank stays. The street T screws directly to that. This allows you to clear the brake rod when reattaching the stock return line. It is 1/2 JIC. My return to tank line from the loader valve is 1/2, and I used a 1/2" hose from the outlet of my remote valve just like stock... It made everything easy!

BTW, the stock fitting in the tank is 3/8 Male NPT x 1/2 Male JIC. Leave that fitting there.. it provides perfect clearance for everything! Just connect the female side of the street T to it.. Easy Peasy!

/ parts list for rear remotes #15  
ATGVIR , sent you a email.

/ parts list for rear remotes #16  
If your B7800 uses the Snap Tite 72 Series like my BX, I found them on-line here. If you look close at your FEL quick connects, it should be marked as to what type they are. Can't help you with the rest, but your in good hands. Good luck.

ISO 7241-1B Hydraulic Quick Disconnects

/ parts list for rear remotes #17  
Here's how I did it on my B-7800. It utilizes a Cross AD series 2 spool valve I bought from Messicks..
BlacknTan,

Where didja get that snappy-looking (aluminum ?) brace for the two couplers on the left side of second photo ?

Thinking I could use something like when I rework mine ....