Pat's Easy Change and ANGLES

/ Pat's Easy Change and ANGLES #1  

RonR

Veteran Member
Tractor
2003 BX2200
Pat\'s Easy Change and ANGLES

I read most or all the posts about Pat's system. There were several mentions of angles of the pins with different spaces of implements. I really didn't comprehend what it meant until I install the system and tried to hook up a WIDE spaced implement.

Attached is a pic in the normal position.

The second post is when you move the lift arms way out, the angle changes a LOT. You would need to either re-adjust Pat's system or remove it for an implement to work (or redo the pin spacing on the implement, like I'm planning to do).

Don't get me wrong, I love Pat's system. I just want to clarify or try to, what others have posted.

Hope this helps.
ron

Attachments

• 404935-Normal Pat\'s.JPG
    404935-Normal Pat\'s.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 245
   / Pat's Easy Change and ANGLES
Re: Pat\'s Easy Change and ANGLES

Here's the pic of what it would be like to hook up a widely spaced implement.

Ron

Attachments

• 404936-Wide Pat\'s.jpg
    404936-Wide Pat\'s.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 224
   / Pat's Easy Change and ANGLES #3  

Ron, I am considering Pat's system. My problem would be on my aerator as I have to be 26" on my lift arms. I do not have the ability to adjust it as I do other implements.

/ Pat's Easy Change and ANGLES

If you are going 22 to 26 inches on your implements, that's probably not a problem. I just purchased an old rear blade, and it is 30 inches at the pins, so it is WAY beyond what would work without re-adjusting.

For me, it will be easier to weld on some angle iron that will allow me to install the pins around 22", so Pat's will work fine.

Best wishes,
Ron