3-Point Hitch Pat's easy change on GC1720 TLB

/ Pat's easy change on GC1720 TLB #11  
Your machine is so clean....

/ Pat's easy change on GC1720 TLB #12  
Ok that looks really sweat. Just ran my hoe for 6 hrs today an am dreading putting my tiller back on so I can finish the project after taking out the 6 trees. I may have to order these tonight.

How much distance did it add to the implement?

/ Pat's easy change on GC1720 TLB
@MoMower, pictures were before I put it to work. Tires were covered in mud afterwards. Did loader work on it.

@CUtiger95, it adds about 3” so you lose about 5%-7% lifting power. For me, I don’t plan to use any implements near my capacity so it’s an easy decision. The backhoe will stay on more often than not.

/ Pat's easy change on GC1720 TLB #14  
Bit the bullet and now have pats installed on my GC1720 as well. Tiller and cutter were just too many non-church words at each install. Hopefully it makes a world of difference.

Bit the bullet and now have pats installed on my GC1720 as well. Tiller and cutter were just too many non-church words at each install. Hopefully it makes a world of difference.

Excellent! I am sure you will be happier.

/ Pat's easy change on GC1720 TLB #16  
Ecstatic in a bad way sort of.

After adding a 13” top link from TSC everything hooked up perfectly to the rotary.

Being a little exuberant I started backing in to cut som moist ground. Yeah you can guess where this is headed. Buried up to axles..

Had to get the wife, car, chain, and disconnect from rotary to get out. Advantage though is after being pulled out and then dragging the rotary out it was quick to get rehitched...

Pats are wonderful, just make sure to pick up a new top link and yeah don’t cut in 1 “ of water the ground might be soft..

Ecstatic in a bad way sort of.

After adding a 13” top link from TSC everything hooked up perfectly to the rotary.

Being a little exuberant I started backing in to cut som moist ground. Yeah you can guess where this is headed. Buried up to axles..

Had to get the wife, car, chain, and disconnect from rotary to get out. Advantage though is after being pulled out and then dragging the rotary out it was quick to get rehitched...

Pats are wonderful, just make sure to pick up a new top link and yeah don’t cut in 1 “ of water the ground might be soft..

Ha ha, yeah, been there. It doesn’t take too much. I was okay with my top link with the back blade. Don’t have a rototiller yet but I imagine I will need a top link when i get one. Lucky you were able to get your truck close to it.

/ Pat's easy change on GC1720 TLB #18  
The hitch looks like a tight fit, but you show it's certainly doable, could even cut back the bolts or use slightly shorter to give you back some foot space. Thanks for all the pictures. Now if I need to save up for a pats and some implements :)

/ Pat's easy change on GC1720 TLB #19  
Side grinder will be going in to action on mine once I get a few hours to make sure the adjustments are spot on.

/ Pat's easy change on GC1720 TLB #20  
Dang it now I gotta replace my PTO shaft on the tiller as it had been cut. It’s about 2 inches short now.. oh well still loving my Pats.