Pat's Easy Change Pat's easy change system-any problems?

/ Pat's easy change system-any problems? #11  
For many years I would wreste and cuss my heavy impliments every time I had to change them. I purchased Pat's system this year and what a difference!! MUCH easier and certainly worth the price IMHO. Wish I had found them years ago. I have had no issues with my stock top link, JD 4700.

/ Pat's easy change system-any problems? #12  
Storm56 said:
For many years I would wreste and cuss my heavy impliments every time I had to change them. I purchased Pat's system this year and what a difference!! MUCH easier and certainly worth the price IMHO. Wish I had found them years ago. I have had no issues with my stock top link, JD 4700.

Welcome to TBN!

/ Pat's easy change system-any problems? #13  
Product and customer service are second to none. My toplink was also too short. Instead of buying a new one, I cut the one that came on the tractor and welded a four inch piece of pipe in it. Works great. Pretty easy decision for me. $200.00 for Pat's or $2500.00 everytime I am in the hospital for hurting my back.

Terry

/ Pat's easy change system-any problems? #14  
I really like mine, as it saves me a lot of work hooking up. I went to a longer top link, but I had intended to do that anyway.:)

/ Pat's easy change system-any problems? #15  
my ck30 came with easy adjustment Telescopic ends. They are pretty easy to connect. I never have to move the implement to connect. Course, this is all I've used... ???

/ Pat's easy change system-any problems? #16  
Dyer said:
Welcome to TBN!

Thanks for the welcome, have been reading here for a while, figured I may as well join in!!

/ Pat's easy change system-any problems? #17  
rcrcomputing said:
my ck30 came with easy adjustment Telescopic ends. They are pretty easy to connect. I never have to move the implement to connect. Course, this is all I've used... ???

Telescoping ends are great, the b3030 has them too. Still go better with pats - whose customer service is excellent

I actually have now moved beyond Pats to Delta Hook. Much better system. Much more money.

/ Pat's easy change system-any problems?
Just installed Pat's system yesterday. It took about an hour-I am not a mechanic-and I took my time. It went on without a problem. Hooked up my finish mower in only a few minutes. The tiller was a bit more time consuming but the hook up was sweet. I had read from other posts that the instructions were a little confusing, but I found them to be very clear and straightforward. I would highly recommend it to anyone, especially if you are getting along in years and do not want to man handle your implements.

/ Pat's easy change system-any problems? #19  
artp,

Was your stock toplink o.k.?

/ Pat's easy change system-any problems?
Top link is fine for the finish mower and tiller. I did not have time to try the box blade, but I will check it out soon.