Pat's Quick Hitch...anybody have them on their LS? Opinions?

/ Pat's Quick Hitch...anybody have them on their LS? Opinions? #11  
I installed these on my R3039 and have the hooks adjusted as far inward as possible and I still cannot get the hooks lined up to be parallel with the pins on my shredder. My shredder pins and my other implements are about 27" appart. Anyone else have this issue? Looks like I need more bend in my end links.

image.jpgimage.jpg

/ Pat's Quick Hitch...anybody have them on their LS? Opinions? #12  
I have them on my 3039 no problem, at all,

however i never use the spreader bar with them, will try to get a picture of how i have them installed

jeff

fan 039.jpgi

Last edited:
   / Pat's Quick Hitch...anybody have them on their LS? Opinions? #13  
I installed these on my R3039 and have the hooks adjusted as far inward as possible and I still cannot get the hooks lined up to be parallel with the pins on my shredder. My shredder pins and my other implements are about 27" appart. Anyone else have this issue? Looks like I need more bend in my end links.

Dumb question, but are you sure you had the big u-bolts loose enough when you were adjusting the set bolts?

I quickly ditched the spreader bar, after slightly bending it in the first attempt to line up an implement with a PTO shaft. I'm not sure why, but the geometry was all wrong with my finish mower. I still have to get off the tractor to hook up the PTO, and top link, so slightly adjusting the lift arm ends, and pulling up until they engage isn't a big deal.

After trying to get a set fit on my MF, and then putting them on my LS, I think the weld-on style is better, if you can do the work to install them.

/ Pat's Quick Hitch...anybody have them on their LS? Opinions? #14  
Yep, I installed the U bolts last. I did do some grinding on my end links so I could put more angle on the hooks, still not perfectly parallel but I can hook up to my shredder now. I think if the the Pat's QH where a 1/8" wider I would have been good without grinding. Oh, I also switched them and that made some improvement also.

/ Pat's Quick Hitch...anybody have them on their LS? Opinions? #15  
I just installed and used mine for the first time yesterday hooking up my newly made land plain and slasher. They work great and a big improvement over trying to get the arms on those stupid solid pins on the slasher. They make a pain in the but job so much easier and quicker. I am going to get another set for my smaller tractor also. Highly recommended:thumbsup:

/ Pat's Quick Hitch...anybody have them on their LS? Opinions? #16  
When you buy these quick hitch kits do you get any of the connectors for the implements? It looks like you take the old pins out and put in a whole new set that is specific to the quick hitch system. Is that correct?

How much do the other connectors cost?

Oh... Is this a one size fits all type thing? I have a regular old tractor with the round ball sockets on the lift arms.

/ Pat's Quick Hitch...anybody have them on their LS? Opinions? #17  
When you buy these quick hitch kits do you get any of the connectors for the implements? It looks like you take the old pins out and put in a whole new set that is specific to the quick hitch system. Is that correct?

How much do the other connectors cost?

Oh... Is this a one size fits all type thing? I have a regular old tractor with the round ball sockets on the lift arms.

no the pins are the same all you get a a washer that is bent and a hloe punched to trap the implement.

50177.jpg

here is the site for pats

greenwellmfg - Home

/ Pat's Quick Hitch...anybody have them on their LS? Opinions? #18  
Received a Pat's for my G3038H. I have been trying to find some time to install them. Anybody else out there used them on a G3038? Any tips or hints on installation?
I am also thinking about ordering a Ratchet Rake.. Anybody have one of those, and can you give some feedback whether you like it?

/ Pat's Quick Hitch...anybody have them on their LS? Opinions? #19  
I take my three point hitch off each spring, in order to reinstall the backhoe on my BX 25. So, if I use Pats quick hitch system, does this make it easier to take the three point hitch off of the tractor?

/ Pat's Quick Hitch...anybody have them on their LS? Opinions? #20  
I take my three point hitch off each spring, in order to reinstall the backhoe on my BX 25. So, if I use Pats quick hitch system, does this make it easier to take the three point hitch off of the tractor?

that would be a big no.... the quick hitch helps you hook up a rear implement with out strugling to get the pins into the balls