Pay for work not done? part two

/ Pay for work not done? part two
Sully2 said:
Im the sort that would take a check..for the proper amount..made out to this dealer...and cut it up into small pieces... Mail the pieces to the dealer along with a short note and prints of these pics... With the exclaimation of " And you wonder why you didnt get paid".....:)

I have sent three letters (over last 2 months) to the owner of the dealership describing the problems as I have learned about them. The last letter (mailed two days ago) I told him about the rusty 4 inch bracket and the fact that the exahust pipe ate a stump because it was 4 inches to low.

I am trying real hard to figure if I should pay them or ask them to pay me :D .
Bob

3RRL said:
Doc,
That little 4" bracket is important. It is a rust magnet designed to attract rust so the rest of your tractor doesn't. Isn't that what the guys who installed it told you? Of course, forgetting to paint it NH blue helps too.:)

Well, I will use Pineridge's technique for removing all the rust before I paint it NH Blue.
Bob

/ Pay for work not done? part two #13  
Doc_Bob said:
Well, I will use Pineridge's technique for removing all the rust before I paint it NH Blue.
Bob

Bob electrolysis worked so well on the snow plow that I'm now thinking of making a dip tank large enough that I can use a crane and slam dunk the whole TC-40D SS tractor at once. What a great way to get rid of all the surface rust at the same time. ;)

PineRidge said:
Bob electrolysis worked so well on the snow plow that I'm now thinking of making a dip tank large enough that I can use a crane and slam dunk the whole TC-40D SS tractor at once. What a great way to get rid of all the surface rust at the same time. ;)

You know, some folks think you are kidding, but I now you are more than capable of such a thing!
Bob

/ Pay for work not done? part two #15  
Doc_Bob said:
You know, some folks think you are kidding, but I now you are more than capable of such a thing!
Bob

I can make the tank, but I am kidding just the same.....