Pedal adjustment full power dk40se hst

/ Pedal adjustment full power dk40se hst #1  

Bloodyrun

Tractor
Kioti dk40se
My 2012 dk40se hst foward pedal was bent under tractor so I straightened it out best I could now seems like not getting full travel on the foward linkage under floor , can I adjust the linkage out more to get full travel for foward?

/ Pedal adjustment full power dk40se hst
FYI I've been a long time lurker on this forum and really appreciate the very informative answers all you have contributed

hello out there

/ Pedal adjustment full power dk40se hst #4  
Sorry you have not had any replies yet. I am not familiar with your setup but would think it is probably a geometry problem vs link adjustment.

Maybe some pictures of what was bent and of the linkage would help us some.

/ Pedal adjustment full power dk40se hst #5  
Owner manual might tell.

thanks, I'm currently checking tthat out now, we post results asap

/ Pedal adjustment full power dk40se hst #7  
There are a few adjustments on your dkse tractor. The main adjustment is for creep. The other adjustment is stops that allows your tractor to go faster by depressing the pedal. I would recommend adjusting the stops down. If that doesn’t work buy a new pedal.

/ Pedal adjustment full power dk40se hst #8  
The linkage between the pedals and the hydro unit on my tractor was bent due to a stick going someplace it shouldn't have.

In the process of restoring the range of travel, I messed around with the limiters and in my experience, the limiter set just shy of the maximum stroke, so I don't think you are going to get anything extra out of the machine by messing with them.

gotcha, I had sticks jamed under the pedals a few times and that bent stuff up ,I'll fiddle with the underside rebent stuff I did ect this weekend, iam not easy on machine but it's a tuff one ,really appreciate all the help comments 👌