Piano Restoration Project

/ Piano Restoration Project #12  
When I saw the grapple going for the piano :eek: , I thought, I bet this is taking place in Texas.

When I saw the name on the dump trailer......I new it was in Texas. :D

Don

/ Piano Restoration Project #13  
Better than getting a new one and letting the unrepairable piano sit around forever which is what tends to happen unless somebody is decisive enough to do something about it. Good job.

/ Piano Restoration Project #14  
Looks, to me, like that grapple is under-powered. The piano still looked playable as it hit the trailer. Just not right...

/ Piano Restoration Project #16  
It's in the book of Joshua in the Bible. Chapter 24 verse 15. After the death of Moses, Joshua is leading the Israelites and asks them to decide whether they will follow the Lord God of the Israelites or whether they will turn back and follow the gods of the other peoples of that era. Joshua is recorded as having said "As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." The people responded that they, too, would serve the Lord. Roughly translated, Joshua reminds them this is a serious commitment of the heart and to get rid of the foreign idols they've been carrying. That is, Joshua reminds them they can't promise to serve the Lord while at the same time hang onto foreign idols which represent the gods of the other peoples. Then, the people again promise to serve and obey the Lord.