picked up my 2015 Branson 3520R

/ picked up my 2015 Branson 3520R #11  
I think the FEL control location is the newest update. Every new 3520H I looked at in the last 6 months had them mounted on the FEL itself.

That's the only thing I really don't care for on this tractor right now honestly.
Wish my controls were located on the fender. It feels like I have to sit on the edge of my seat and reach way forward to run the controls. While with your setup you can kick back and relax. haha.

/ picked up my 2015 Branson 3520R #13  
I almost bought one with the FEL controls up forward until I found a 3520H with the controls on the fender. Getting it shipped up here next week!

/ picked up my 2015 Branson 3520R #14  
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Our 3510H with loader has been breaking stub-axles...3 times in 3 1/2 months. We are demanding our money back as the Dealer is also becoming hard to get along with, charging us for warranty work, etc and we are still under warranty. We will not be buying a Branson again!

/ picked up my 2015 Branson 3520R #15  
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Our 3510H with loader has been breaking stub-axles...3 times in 3 1/2 months. We are demanding our money back as the Dealer is also becoming hard to get along with, charging us for warranty work, etc and we are still under warranty. We will not be buying a Branson again!

Troll?
OP never mentioned any troubles....

1st post, and the 3510h is non current model...think last year was around 2005.

Let's hear some more details, pictures and dealer name.

/ picked up my 2015 Branson 3520R #16  
Sorry, I'm not understanding if there is a question? Are you asking for our dealer, details, pictures, etc?

/ picked up my 2015 Branson 3520R #17  
Troll? OP never mentioned any troubles.... 1st post, and the 3510h is non current model...think last year was around 2005. Let's hear some more details, pictures and dealer name.
What?

/ picked up my 2015 Branson 3520R #18  
The control valve on the loader is actually easier to control than the fender mounted one. This is what I have found personally.