Picked up my new grapple

/ Picked up my new grapple #11  
buck12, it is a skid steer quick attach (ssqa), not a pin on.

murphy1244, it was $549 without the skid steer quick attach couplings. I'm going to use pioneer couplings. then you also have to pay shipping..... mine was $177. Total was $726.

I forgot to mention in my first post that I wanted to thank all the people of TBN for providing me with all of the info needed to research grapples and make my decision.

Thanks guys!

Wow! That seems like a pretty smokin price! They advertise your grapple for $900 + shipping on their website. How'd you get such a low price if you don't mind me asking.

/ Picked up my new grapple
That's a nice looking grapple! Let me warn you however. Build a grill guard or protector for the front of your tractor. If you use your grapple like I do mine, it's common for limbs to damage your grill and lights. I found this out the hard way!!

The problem with a grapple is that it gives me a "bulldozer" mentality where I think I can knock down anything and wade into piles of debris like a madman simply because it works so well. It's hard to see what can protrude through the back of the grapple and cause damage. Protect your front side!

I hear you. Others have mentioned this also. I plan on welding some heavy expanded metal on the back of the grapple to try and prevent this type of damage.

Thanks for the heads up.

/ Picked up my new grapple
Wow! That seems like a pretty smokin price! They advertise your grapple for $900 + shipping on their website. How'd you get such a low price if you don't mind me asking.

Well, I listened to the fine people of TBN and got while the getting was good. I wasn't planning on buying a grapple until later this spring. The guys on here were saying that the price of this grapple wouldn't last long, so, I sprang into action and bought it before the first of the year. 12/27 to be exact.

Did anyone call Wildkat to verify this price increase?

/ Picked up my new grapple #14  
Glad to see someone picked up where Johnny Millonzi left off(RIP). I guess I'm a little biased but I prefered the construction of the Millonzi unit's to the Markham/Gator. Wildcat seems like it's filling the niche very well. Enjoy the new grapple, mine is my favorite attachment.

Matt;)

/ Picked up my new grapple #15  
Nice looking grapple at a good price! :thumbsup:

/ Picked up my new grapple #16  
Great pictures and a great grapple. Sure would like to have one.

One thing I am noticeing is...I am amazed at the loader arms and how far away from the grill the grapple hangs. It doesn't seem to be very nimble. I notice this on other tractors as well.