Backhoe Picked up my woods 90x bh.....few pics

/ Picked up my woods 90x bh.....few pics #21  
Thanks Chuck, i'll see what I can find out.....Mike, I've never even tried so it probably is easy to change those buckets, I swear I saw someone mention somewhere on here that the Woods had an option of QA but I could be wrong.

Lee, I agree the labor for installing that subframe was a good buy.....I've had guys on here say that you don't have to remove the lower 3pt arms to put the woods on (i think they had a TC45),but i looked at mine again and I sure don't see how you could keep them on. Maybe the TC45 is different somehow???

/ Picked up my woods 90x bh.....few pics #22  
Each tractor is different so some of the Woods 4-pt subframes
allow the 3-pt lift arms to stay on and some do not. Woods
makes a lot of different subframes, including the newer 4-pt
style and the older ladder-style that makes use of a beefed-up
toplink.

/ Picked up my woods 90x bh.....few pics
mine required the removal of the lift arms but reinstallation of lift arms literally took only 2-3 minutes. I wish it didn't have to come off but I can live with it.

/ Picked up my woods 90x bh.....few pics #24  
Oh, sweet! That's exactly the unit I want. Attached is mine. I subscribed to Tractorbynet to let others know I am selling a BH9000 with 20 hrs on it because I want the 90 with the thumb. I have a 100 ft long retaining rock wall to build this summer.

Mind me asking what you paid for it? I got quoted 9400 if I p/u and assemble the thumb (no subframe because I already have it)

Attachments

• New Kubota 001.jpg
    New Kubota 001.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 288
   / Picked up my woods 90x bh.....few pics #25  
By the way: Watch it! It will bleed down and fall off those blocks if not now when brand new, shortly thereafter. I called Woods on this. It's normal but if it falls you will be hard pressed to get it back into position for re-mounting. I caught mine just in the nick of time.

/ Picked up my woods 90x bh.....few pics
PMRT said:
Oh, sweet! That's exactly the unit I want. Attached is mine. I subscribed to Tractorbynet to let others know I am selling a BH9000 with 20 hrs on it because I want the 90 with the thumb. I have a 100 ft long retaining rock wall to build this summer.

Mind me asking what you paid for it? I got quoted 9400 if I p/u and assemble the thumb (no subframe because I already have it)

the pricing info has already been posted. Also the thumb doesn't ship from the factory installed so someone has to weld the brackets to the boom(something I wasn't aware of originally). You will probably have quite a bit of assembly from what i understand because the plumbing wasn't factory installed. Your price is fair but I'ld likely have it assembled by someone else. I didn't have pressure gauges and other stuff needed to put it all together.

/ Picked up my woods 90x bh.....few pics #27  
dfkrug said:
I, too, collect unpublished backhoe specs.........
For your collection, here are a couple sheets of relatively unpublished specs on three Bradco backhoes. If I'm not mistaken the Kubota L5412 backhoe of the '90s was actually a re-badged Bradco 9HD. I have an 11HD on my rig - very capable.

Attachments

• Bradco HD Backhoe Specs.pdf
    62.2 KB · Views: 440