Picking up new Tractor tonight XR4046H

/ Picking up new Tractor tonight XR4046H #11  
Heck, I'd drive it 4 miles to get it home! Congrats. Pics or it didn't happen ;-)

/ Picking up new Tractor tonight XR4046H
Thanks everyone! I had it delivered, 60% chance of rain. Have not had a chance to use it yet. Need to set up the hoses for the Grapple. I got the PalletForks.com titan 60" grapple, it looks like a beast.

016.jpg

/ Picking up new Tractor tonight XR4046H #13  
Congrads....**** when I get mine no telling where I will drive it. Cab....AC...Radio....I will be driving it two miles up the road to get fuel.. I really like these tractors. Patiently waiting on mine.

/ Picking up new Tractor tonight XR4046H #14  
I used to drive mine everywhere to load wood into the dump truck than drive it home when I'm done a couple of days later then I bough a brand new trailer, I haven't gone anywhere since!:mad:

/ Picking up new Tractor tonight XR4046H #15  
Thanks everyone! I had it delivered, 60% chance of rain. Have not had a chance to use it yet. Need to set up the hoses for the Grapple. I got the PalletForks.com titan 60" grapple, it looks like a beast.

View attachment 376439

Oh yea! we need to see pic's of that grapple on your beast! I am going to mount a grapple on my pallet forks (next winters project, need to practice my welding now). I love my 4041H.:)

/ Picking up new Tractor tonight XR4046H #16  
Oh yea! we need to see pic's of that grapple on your beast! I am going to mount a grapple on my pallet forks (next winters project, need to practice my welding now). I love my 4041H.:)

I did order and receive (The Thumb). Started today modifying my QA forks first. Taking pics as I go. Tomorrow I should get it all welded up then I can start on the bucket. I bought 1 thumb and 2 base plates. That way I can switch the thumb from bucket to forks. I'll start a new thread when I get it done.

/ Picking up new Tractor tonight XR4046H #17  
I did order and receive (The Thumb). Started today modifying my QA forks first. Taking pics as I go. Tomorrow I should get it all welded up then I can start on the bucket. I bought 1 thumb and 2 base plates. That way I can switch the thumb from bucket to forks. I'll start a new thread when I get it done.
That awesome George! That's exactly what I'm planning to do, hope you don't mind but I'll probably be copying your work! :D I like the "Thumb" also.

/ Picking up new Tractor tonight XR4046H #18  
Congrads , nice looking tractor , it does look mighty rugged .

Here is the beast, seemed to work well. Did not have time to do too much. Picked up several trees and moved to a pile.

Attachments

• New LS tractor 019.jpg
    New LS tractor 019.jpg
    989.5 KB · Views: 229
  • New LS tractor 022.jpg
    New LS tractor 022.jpg
    910.4 KB · Views: 202
I am sure glad after reading all of the post on HST vs Gear, that I chose the HST! It took a while, about 2 minutes, to get use to it vs a clutch. It is so nice to be able to vary the speed and change directions with no effort. THANKS to everyone with the information to make the right decision.
John