Pics from around my place

/ Pics from around my place
Nice looking place! We have a summer place on the Raquette River (Blake Falls area) close to South Colton. We are active up there three seasons and tend to stay away during the winter. Where are you located?

Wayne

We are located in the town of Black Brook, about 15 miles Northeast of Whiteface Mountain. I'm very familiar with the Colton area...The company I work for has a sand pit up on Rt. 56...What do you think of the job NYSDOT did on the s-curves in the road near Snow Bowl? If you haven't seen it, it looks like a completely different area since they took down the hill...

/ Pics from around my place #22  
that is a very nice looking place. a lot work went into making it that way im sure. i spent a little time in plattsburg few year's ago is that any where close.

/ Pics from around my place
that is a very nice looking place. a lot work went into making it that way im sure. i spent a little time in plattsburg few year's ago is that any where close.

We're about 22 miles southwest of Plattsburgh, we both work down there though. Heck of a commute every day but well worth it to live out here.

/ Pics from around my place #24  
Nice, but I like the California sunshine. Looks way too cold there for me. It's gonna be 75 degrees here today.