Pics from the Aug '06 PSATMA tractor pull & show

/ Pics from the Aug '06 PSATMA tractor pull & show
After 3+ hrs of nonstop pulling this was the last of the day...this guy was an exhibition pull and went the full way w/o any problem. What a great day! Hope you enjoyed the pics as much as I enjoyed making them. :D You missed a great day of fun, sun, oil/grease/diesel/gas smells. :D

Attachments

• IMG_4222.jpg
    IMG_4222.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 205
   / Pics from the Aug '06 PSATMA tractor pull & show #22  
Wow, nice set of photos. They take a while to download, but their worth the wait.

Cliff

/ Pics from the Aug '06 PSATMA tractor pull & show #23  
Mornin Jim,
Thanks for those great shots !!! Nice show and tractor pull :)

yall are most welcome...stay tuned b/c next w/e Ill have more pics, this time from the fair...horse and tractor pulls and who knows what else. :D

/ Pics from the Aug '06 PSATMA tractor pull & show #25  
Hey Jim!

Thanks for the photos. Nice job.

I was there on Saturday with my wife and some friends. We had a great time. I really liked that 200HP Atlas diesel that weighed 24,000 lbs. It had such a beautiful sound. Lots of great looking tractors. Some great restorations.

We'll be at the Northwest Washington Fair in a couple of weeks too.

Maybe we'll see you there.

Oh yes...lots of great tractors & engines! Pics just didnt do justice to what was there and a day was just too short to take it all in. I have an esp fondness for the Allis D series & Farmall H & Ms. Yes, some of those guys put lots of work into their restorations...very nice!!!

Im planning to be at the fair Fri (for the horse pull) and then again Sat for the tractors (just the noon event). Hope to see you there!!