PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & harmony

/ PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & harmony #1  

TSO

Elite Member
Tractor
Massey 1652 HST Cab
PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & harmony

KenB stopped by today for a little snow work, so we took a min to line the tractors up and snap a few photos.

Left to right:

Massey 1648 Cab w/DL130 loader
Kubota L3540 Cab w/LA724 loader
LS R4047 ROPS (homemade canopy/frame) w/LL4101 loader

2-7-14 Tim 017.jpg

2-7-14 Tim 018.jpg

2-7-14 Tim 019.jpg

2-7-14 Tim 021.jpg

2-7-14 Tim 022.jpg

Loaders: Full height / Full Curl

2-7-14 Tim 025.jpg

Loaders: Full height / level curl

2-7-14 Tim 023.jpg

Loaders: Full height / full dump

2-7-14 Tim 024.jpg

/ PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & harmony #2  
Re: PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & har

All that fightin and fussin I don't understand. It happened right here at our place. The two on the left lived here in harmony for 10 years. Then the one on the right moved in and wow. They're right when they say three's a crowd. Had to send the one in the middle away to restore peace.

P10100483.JPG

/ PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & harmony #3  
Re: PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & har

heh heh

Hey, who got stuck with the mount with no cab?

/ PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & harmony #4  

Stop the insanity! :laughing:

Red, white, and blue (although not in that order):

null_zps98394926.jpg

/ PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & harmony #5  

Hey TSO, something to think about, that big beautiful Massey sure has some loader lift height to it, which can be very useful, but keep in mind that can also be dangerous if you move over uneven terrain with a load up high. Now I am sure you have plenty of experience to know that, but I put it here mainly for the benefit of new operators, whom I see plenty of unsafe operation on youtube.

/ PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & harmony #6  

Very nice bunch of tractors indeed.:thumbsup:

/ PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & harmony #7  

Theres no peace and harmony those tractors are full of prejudice because theres no green ones. lol

/ PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & harmony
Thanks for the cautionary advice James.

Shoot, I was just thinking that picture actually represents 8 tractors!

Kubota L3540

Massey 1648 / Iseki TG5470

LS R4047 / NH Boomer 50 / Case Farmall 50B / Montana 4610 (I think that's the right #) / McCormick CT47

So bandaid, we do have a green tractor in the lineup (the Montana)

/ PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & harmony #9  

Turn your back and they will be fighting again!

/ PICS: I dream of a day when tractors of different colors can meet in peace & harmony #10  

Nice pictures TSO! Tractors live in harmony in Nebraska.
NEBRASKA!!! 014.jpg