Pics of bucket hooks

/ Pics of bucket hooks #11  
Hey this is great! I ask for the time and you guys build me a clock! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Lots of good ideas here. Gives me lots to think about. Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Pics of bucket hooks #12  
If copy catting is flattery then Volfandt be as it is, I took this idea from seeing yours on here, duplicated it as best I can. Paint comes later

Attachments

• 612485-IMG_0006.JPG
    612485-IMG_0006.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 877
   / Pics of bucket hooks #13  
closer view of the middle, I really liked this idea.

The outside hooks are held on with grade 5 bolts.

Attachments

• 612493-IMG_0008.JPG
    612493-IMG_0008.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 755
   / Pics of bucket hooks #14  
Now to get a chain for them, and the first job for it will be to lift the MMM for cleaning and sharpening the blades. My back will love me for the hooks.

/ Pics of bucket hooks #16  
You have to keep in mind that many of the BX owners keep there tractors like they keep there cars. Well waxed and never abused. To me, the tractor is a wheelbarrow with a motor. To others it is a fine piece of landscape steel sculpture that has a utilitarian purpose, burns fossil fuel, consumes synthetic lubricants, spews hydrocarbons and other noxious gasses, and is meant to be pampered..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Pics of bucket hooks #17  
<font color="blue"> Will these FEL's ever get dirity??? </font>

Heck,
I'd be happy if mine still had all it's paint and no dents and dings. I haven't had a clean shiny bucket since day one!

/ Pics of bucket hooks #19  
Look'n good DannyD, that middle hook comes in very handy when lifting the MMM.

Heres a pic of the..... hey what's up with the dirt & scratchs in my FEL? Man, gonna have to field day my " fine piece of landscape steel sculpture" now /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Now what did I do with my Chevy orange touchup paint /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Volfandt

Attachments

• 612535-BX dirty FEL 001.jpg
    612535-BX dirty FEL 001.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 800