Pics of my new BX2360!

/ Pics of my new BX2360! #11  
I have the same tractor with a 54" deck.They make for an excellent mowing machine.I assume you will be using it mostly for mowing as you don't appear to have the loader valve which I did not want either.

/ Pics of my new BX2360!
Thanks for all the comments!

The tractor will be used only for mowing and I had a chance to try it out on Wed and mowed about 3acres with it and it was great! It has replaced a 6yo Deere 145 lawn tractor which was on it's last leg.

This is my 6th Kubota tractor and I have been very pleased with both my Dealer and my Kubota tractors!

Stu

/ Pics of my new BX2360!
I just installed a pair of arm rests for the new BX2360. I ordered the kit and was dissapointed when it arrived without the washers, and it had the wrong size nuts. A quick trip to the hardware store and that was fixed......but the kit should have been shipped complete.

Stu

Attachments

• IMG_9639.jpg
    IMG_9639.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 492
   / Pics of my new BX2360! #14  
I just installed a pair of arm rests for the new BX2360. I ordered the kit and was dissapointed when it arrived without the washers, and it had the wrong size nuts. A quick trip to the hardware store and that was fixed......but the kit should have been shipped complete.

Stu

Love my arm rests, luckily I didn't have the same issue with the bolts in my kit.

Just a suggestion, wheel spinners make mowing even more enjoyable. I like mine so much, I put two on opposite of each other since the HST steering will never stay in the same place. I bought mine at Lowes if you are interested.

Attachments

• 2011-07-14_17-25-11_13.jpg
    2011-07-14_17-25-11_13.jpg
    998.8 KB · Views: 265
  • steeringknob.jpg
    steeringknob.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 206
   / Pics of my new BX2360! #15  

Stu

wow i love the arm rests!! please can anyone help me with a part #? Is this a kubota part? Thank you!!

/ Pics of my new BX2360! #16  
wow i love the arm rests!! please can anyone help me with a part #? Is this a kubota part? Thank you!!

PSDStu, hope you don't mind me answering the question about the part number, had it handy so I thought I would answer johnscag's question. Yes, it's a Kubota part and the number is P/N #70000-73930. The arm rests fit the newer style seat for both the BX and B series. Make sure you order this number and not each arm rest individually, it's cheaper as a kit. I purchased mine from my dealer but you can get the kit from Messick's | Dealer for New Holland, Case IH, Kubota, Cub Cadet and More | Online Parts, Sales & Service.. Their site appears to be down right now but I have seen the kit listed for around $80 plus shipping.

/ Pics of my new BX2360!
PSDStu, hope you don't mind me answering the question about the part number, had it handy so I thought I would answer johnscag's question. Yes, it's a Kubota part and the number is P/N #70000-73930. The arm rests fit the newer style seat for both the BX and B series. Make sure you order this number and not each arm rest individually, it's cheaper as a kit. I purchased mine from my dealer but you can get the kit from Messick's | Dealer for New Holland, Case IH, Kubota, Cub Cadet and More | Online Parts, Sales & Service.. Their site appears to be down right now but I have seen the kit listed for around $80 plus shipping.

Not a problem...... just beware that Messicks is where I ordered my kit from and where I was shorted the washers and sent the incorrect nuts. I ordered the exact kit number as above, so just a heads up. You might have better luck then I did.

Stu

/ Pics of my new BX2360! #18  
Not a problem...... just beware that Messicks is where I ordered my kit from and where I was shorted the washers and sent the incorrect nuts. I ordered the exact kit number as above, so just a heads up. You might have better luck then I did.

Stu

Thank you Both!!!

/ Pics of my new BX2360! #20  
I am looking to buy somtheing similar in the next few weeks...just wondering what you paid for it in round numbers?