Picture of the New Rig

/ Picture of the New Rig #1  

To20Chris

Platinum Member
Tractor
LK3054
Well, it's been raining again here, so my son and I decided to work on the new machine.

Attachments

• 398817-112_1232-640.jpg
    398817-112_1232-640.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 485
   / Picture of the New Rig #2  
Where did you get your turf tires. Looks like a cross breed of R4 and turf tires. I need a set of those! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Picture of the New Rig
I like the tooth bar! May have to get one for the real tractor.

My wife said something about "obsessed" - what do you think she means?

/ Picture of the New Rig #4  
<font color="blue"> My wife said something about "obsessed" - what do you think she means? </font>

Obsessed! No way! If you were obsessed you'd be playing in the rain and mud with your new tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Picture of the New Rig #5  
now that IS a sub compact /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Picture of the New Rig #6  
LOL@JDGreen4me! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Chris, that's a great tractor, loved the curved arm loader and toothbar! Yes, you must get one of those, you'll be GLAD you did. John

/ Picture of the New Rig
Legos sure have a lot of cool pieces since I was a kid! I hope I don't get sued for making it orange! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Picture of the New Rig #8  
To20Chris,
Kudos on the creativity. The only seat time I got today was driving the Kioti in and out of the garage so my son could practice golf. I guess seat time is seat time.