PICTURES FINALLY!

/ PICTURES FINALLY! #1  

gerard

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L2500DT w/FEL
Digital cameras finally up and running - here's my first attempt at attaching a file. This is pushing back the banks a lttle and making room for the next snow

Attachments

• 8-32161-pushingbanksback.jpg
    8-32161-pushingbanksback.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 106
   / PICTURES FINALLY! #2  
gerard,
Thats what I did yesterday..whew..its a good thing,for this storm is starting to add up. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Something about snow banks make equipment look smaller...maybe its the color white.

Enjoy and tractor safe.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ PICTURES FINALLY! #3  
Gerard -

I'm think I'm almost jealous over your snow. We're having unseasonably beautiful weather, but the ground is too soggy to do much tractorin'. I don't suppose I could borrow some snow, just for the weekend, could I? /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

I'm very glad to hear you're breaking in the digital camera. This board will be all the richer for it. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

It looks like the sun was coming right at you in this picture, but it's still fun to see what you're up against.

More!

HarvSig.gif

/ PICTURES FINALLY! #4  
I like tractorin but I don't know how you Yanks put up with the never ending Snow. I could not handle it!!!!

/ PICTURES FINALLY! #5  
After looking at your picture, I now know why I live in Texas. But I sure know why you have to have a Kubota. Enjoy your snow, it was 65 today and supposed to be warmer tomorrow. Neighbor at the lake was mowing Sunday, I would rather move grass around than snow /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif.