Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor
Eddie with a log of that size you can tell it's there but it's not tippy, now if this log was green and full of water I would have had it closer to the ground for traveling. The only thing that I have had that I felt like pushed my machines limits was a full bundle or stack of 5/8 OSB, that was a load.
How tippy is your track loader with a lot of weight on the front like that?E

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #332  
Eddie with a log of that size you can tell it's there but it's not tippy, now if this log was green and full of water I would have had it closer to the ground for traveling. The only thing that I have had that I felt like pushed my machines limits was a full bundle or stack of 5/8 OSB, that was a load.

A pallet of plywood is a load but a pallet of shingles is worse. My machine trips the relief with the shingles barley off the ground. When I bought my 75 moving the plywood was a criteria. My M59 could just barely do it. I didn’t want to have to cut the bands and separate the stack because then the sheets fly everywhere. I was really surprised how good the 75 moves plywood compared to what my m59 could do.

A pallet of plywood is a load but a pallet of shingles is worse. My machine trips the relief with the shingles barley off the ground. When I bought my 75 moving the plywood was a criteria. My M59 could just barely do it. I didn’t want to have to cut the bands and separate the stack because then the sheets fly everywhere. I was really surprised how good the 75 moves plywood compared to what my m59 could do.
I could only imagine , I haven't had to deal with any shingles yet on any jobsites around here they put them on the roof when they deliver.

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #334  
I could only imagine , I haven't had to deal with any shingles yet on any jobsites around here they put them on the roof when they deliver.

I’m really surprised how well the 75 handles the plywood compared to what the M59 would do. One supplier sends the 7/16 osb in 68 sheet bundles and another supplier sends them in 80 sheet bundles. The M59 couldn’t lift the 80 sheet ones at all. My wheeled skid steer that I’ve since sold couldn’t lift the 80 sheet ones either.

I’m really surprised how well the 75 handles the plywood compared to what the M59 would do. One supplier sends the 7/16 osb in 68 sheet bundles and another supplier sends them in 80 sheet bundles. The M59 couldn’t lift the 80 sheet ones at all. My wheeled skid steer that I’ve since sold couldn’t lift the 80 sheet ones either.
I don't remember the specs off the top of my head but they rate the tipping load at somewhere around 2300+ lbs and I would bet what's in my wallet that a bundle of OSB is heavier than that, I am sure they figure everything with a safety factor as I know these machines will lift more than most folks can imagine.

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #336  
I don't remember the specs off the top of my head but they rate the tipping load at somewhere around 2300+ lbs and I would bet what's in my wallet that a bundle of OSB is heavier than that, I am sure they figure everything with a safety factor as I know these machines will lift more than most folks can imagine.

The bundle of shingles is 4400 pounds and the 80 sheet bundles aren’t far behind. 2300 is just a suggestion. A pallet of quickcrete is 3400 pounds and that’s about equal to the 68 sheet bundles. My wheeled skid steer wood lift the quickcrete or a 68 sheet bundle but tipped with the 80 sheet bundles.

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #337  
I used to try to handle shingles with my tractors, then realized there’s nothing better on a construction site than a Pettibone. Once I started including one as a line item expense in every construction job, my life got easier.

1709899846923.jpeg

I used to try to handle shingles with my tractors, then realized there’s nothing better on a construction site than a Pettibone. Once I started including one as a line item expense in every construction job, my life got easier.

View attachment 856237
You won't see a commercial job around here without one of those on it.

/ Pictures from a skid steer mowing contractor #340  
What did you spray? I think it's too early here to spray. Everything is just starting to turn green, but it's only an inch or two tall. I'm probably going to wait another month and then spray some 2,4D