Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,621  
36 inches
550e9096ad3bb826fcdb6830a0a88f40.jpg

cbcca8a3891dcda3f483fcbaf79f1e23.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,622  
SlickHeadHunter - deep snow bad for the deer. Get out there and do some coyote hunting, after your done with cleanup of course.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,623  
Not a big bear, but it does the job every time! 2000 Arctic Cat 500 4x4, with Fiberglass blade. I've used it to clean my 100' driveway the past 4 years and have only had to call in the big guns one time.... This year I found a magnetic mount LED light to go on the back when I plow near the roadway. It runs on 2 D batteries and puts out a pretty strong light.

Attachments

• image-1524404458.jpg
    image-1524404458.jpg
    409.6 KB · Views: 230
  • image-25450551.jpg
    image-25450551.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 227
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,624  
SlickHeadHunter - deep snow bad for the deer. Get out there and do some coyote hunting, after your done with cleanup of course.

**** good idea!
I got 27 inches here in NH the pics above are from a friend in Connecticut.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,625  
Yeoser, Slickheadhunter......You guys got some serious snow no weare/so weare/under weare......(whatever....:laughing:)

My two co-workers will have all kinds of stories 2moro at work, they live in Weare......

BTW, that avatar don't look like a baldy (slickhead).....:drool:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,626  
Yeoser, Slickheadhunter......You guys got some serious snow no weare/so weare/under weare......(whatever....:laughing:)

My two co-workers will have all kinds of stories 2moro at work, they live in Weare......

BTW, that avatar don't look like a baldy (slickhead).....:drool:

If a big one walks by he's in trouble! But my name was given to me because I absolutely will not hold out for horns, if a legal deer wanders too close, it's in trouble! I'm a meat hunter and my family loves venison.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,627  
If a big one walks by he's in trouble! But my name was given to me because I absolutely will not hold out for horns, if a legal deer wanders too close, it's in trouble! I'm a meat hunter and my family loves venison.

:thumbsup:..........I think like you, ya can't eat horns.....:D

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,630  
Very nice setup you got there. I admire those hearty souls who aren't afraid to use cabless tractors to remove snow. CUT's without cabs are very rare up here. The slow turning chute could be a blessing in disguise, the ridiculously high speed at which hydraulic chutes rotate often makes them frustrating to use and dangerous for pedestrians who don't expect it to change direction so fast.

Thanks for the compliment! My neighbor asked me if there was anything that I don't have for my tractor. I told him yes, a cab and some heat. Lol! I've thought about a cab, but the cost is far more than I think it's worth. Maybe some day I'll have one! You're probably correct about the slow moving chute - it is pretty slow, but it allows me to get more seat time. :)