JD6430.
Sure made that look easy..nice.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,923  
My snow equipment
photo (46).jpgphoto (48).jpg131108-142212.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,925  
I've decided this year to just vacuum up the snow.:laughing:
vac.jpg

Seriously, the snow came on so early this year I barely had the leaves cleaned up. When I took the Cyclone Rake outside to warm it up to change the oil and put it away for the winter, I snapped this picture. Then I realized how it looked. I'm still doing some work on my 3 point snowblower, so I'll post something about it later. However, the Original Tractor Cab is new this year and it's great. The blowing snow was killing me last year.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,926  
Third plowing this season!!:licking::licking::licking:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 334
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #1,927  
View attachment 350660

[...]the Original Tractor Cab is new this year and it's great. The blowing snow was killing me last year.

Cab looks nice and cozy. I'd have one for my tractor too, but with the added height, it won't fit in my garage. :( The OEM ROPS height, clears the door opening by about 1 inch. <sigh>

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,928  
Cab looks nice and cozy. I'd have one for my tractor too, but with the added height, it won't fit in my garage. :( The OEM ROPS height, clears the door opening by about 1 inch. <sigh>

It only doesn't fit the first time. :)

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #1,929  

I assume you are talking about the folded height. I have one 8 foot door I use sometimes and my ROPS in the up position clears by a few inches. However, as you can see the cab height is well under the ROPS. I will have to take the cab off when I start mowing because I have some trees I can't get under with the ROPS up.