Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #592  
I am continuing with progress pics so once it is completed then I will do a thread in the building section. I think it will be better to show it all at once rather than a piece at a time.

I disagree. I think it's better to post one step at a time. That way we can see the whole creative process. There are a lot of details and failures that get left out of a "all at once" write-up. Plus, people here may be able to help if you get stuck on something. I know I've gotten a lot of help on projects I've done.

When you write the article for Popular Mechanics, then you can write it as a nice, polished, all at once story.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #593  
Ron, I'd be really interested in learning about your blade-on-loader setup. I have a Woods 1006 (looks same as yours) on a JD 770. Can you tell me about your snow blade attachment and how you like it? Thanks, Jon

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #594  
Jd 3032e hydro 72" blower bercomac soft cab

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110110_093826.png
    ForumRunner_20110110_093826.png
    364.9 KB · Views: 449
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #596  
Here is my set up.

B3030HSDCC with B2772 rear mount blower and B2763 front mount plow with hydraulic angle.

The Blower is older, off a B2400 I had previously, and the blade is something I just picked up off Kijiji for $700. :)

Unfortunately we don't get a ton of snow where I am, but enough to enjoy...I mean justify this set up. :D

The last picture includes my assistant. She's in charge of shoveling the front step and wearing my radio headphones while we clear the driveway.

IMG_9329.jpg
IMG_9328.jpg
IMG_9338.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #597  
This is mine for the little snow in south Carolina...

Attachments

• image-1165867105.jpg
    image-1165867105.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 432
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #598  
Here is my set up.

B3030HSDCC with B2772 rear mount blower and B2763 front mount plow with hydraulic angle.

The Blower is older, off a B2400 I had previously, and the blade is something I just picked up off Kijiji for $700. :)

Unfortunately we don't get a ton of snow where I am, but enough to enjoy...I mean justify this set up. :D

The last picture includes my assistant. She's in charge of shoveling the front step and wearing my radio headphones while we clear the driveway.

IMG_9329.jpg
IMG_9328.jpg
IMG_9338.jpg

She looks very knowledgeable, but tough to work for....must be pulling down at least 75,000/yr for such responsibility. :laughing:

Seriously-That's a really nice setup. I have a bigger 'Bota, but would love a smaller one like yours, too.

Attachments

• DSCN2691.jpg
    DSCN2691.jpg
    806.6 KB · Views: 255
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #599  
I just saw our township's new snow weapon down by the road. She is a beauty. :licking: Driver even almost slowed to a stop when he saw me...:thumbsup:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #600  
She looks very knowledgeable, but tough to work for....must be pulling down at least 75,000/yr for such responsibility.

Seriously-That's a really nice setup. I have a bigger 'Bota, but would love a smaller one like yours, too.

Thanks Builder

She can be a pretty demanding person to work for. Always wants it done her way. Prone to dramatic displays of displeasure. And she's always sipping on a drink and taking naps in her office. But I wouldn't be without her.:p

You want a smaller tractor, and I want a bigger Tractor. I think we both just want another one. Some people are just never happy...:laughing: