Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #621  
WOW is anyone else around here tired of the snow already! I am out today the first time in 4 days!!!! So I have enjoyed it and I am done. We have an influx of orders for snow plows and snow and litter buckets. So some good has come of this mess!!! LOL but I am ready for warmer weather myself!
Julie:smiley_aafz:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #622  
WOW is anyone else around here tired of the snow already! I am out today the first time in 4 days!!!! So I have enjoyed it and I am done. We have an influx of orders for snow plows and snow and litter buckets. So some good has come of this mess!!! LOL but I am ready for warmer weather myself!
Julie:smiley_aafz:

I'm pacing myself pretty well. I'm about half tired of the snow and winter is about half over.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #623  
:thumbsup: on the pic JDG. Unfortunately my wife doesn't know how to operate the digital camera so I'm not able to post a similar Frontier SB1164 action pic from yesterday's 5". Have you figured out an easy way to clean the packed snow out of the blower after use? I've been using a broom (both ends) which isn't very effective.

I hear ya on that. I have been using a wisk broom but am finding that a glove on the hand is just as effective.

The blower does seem to be a magnet for snow. Takes 10 or 15 minutes of clean up once the blowing is done. Working around augers is never easy but it has to be done. The last thing we want is for something to freeze up that would impair the auger or impellar.

This said, I love the blower. It's the best set up I have had in about 25 years of clearing the snows.:thumbsup:

Late afternoon today I get to clear 2 driveways. I'm looking forward to that.:thumbsup:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #624  
Great job Alpocat! What is the phrase "constipation is the mother of invention" :confused2: wait that's not it.. "inspiration is the mother of invention?" Oh well I'm glad that you got to the store.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #625  
I hear ya on that. I have been using a wisk broom but am finding that a glove on the hand is just as effective.

The blower does seem to be a magnet for snow. Takes 10 or 15 minutes of clean up once the blowing is done. Working around augers is never easy but it has to be done. The last thing we want is for something to freeze up that would impair the auger or impellar.

This said, I love the blower. It's the best set up I have had in about 25 years of clearing the snows.:thumbsup:

Late afternoon today I get to clear 2 driveways. I'm looking forward to that.:thumbsup:

We usually don't hear that side in the discussions between blades and snowblowers. It is one I've thought of, and glad to see it come up here. Don't want that stuff turning to ice, nor do we like to see it melting on the floor in the shed/garage.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #626  
Great job Alpocat! What is the phrase "constipation is the mother of invention" :confused2: wait that's not it.. "inspiration is the mother of invention?" Oh well I'm glad that you got to the store.

Hahaha! Thanks Treemonkey. I think the first statement was correct as well, 'cause I certainly was "stuck".

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #628  
Dave .. as crafty as you are, we are now expecting a rear-steer setup. A friend simply planted a bass boat chair on his old Ford, saving lotsa visits to the Chrio, because it's mostly his torso not the neck that gets twisted.. Cheers.

Jim

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #629  
... actually Dave, I think it better to send you back to make the CDN version of this one..

8425_bm350_002_1.jpg

Here's a few clips..

Machine stationary: YouTube - BM Volvo 350 Boxer with snowblower

In time of war: YouTube - BM 350 boxer snowblower 3

... and YouTube - BM Volvo 350 Boxer with snowblower 2

Gotta love those Swedes.

Jim

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #630  
The ultimate snow weapon! ME!

Attachments

• IMAG0138.jpg
    IMAG0138.jpg