Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,171  
We have 8 or 9" now and still fairly heavy snow. I took the blower off to use the bucket to pick up what fell off the roof at the house before it freezes in place. Don't care about the shop so much. Radar looks like we have another couple hours then a break before the second round comes off the coast tonight.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,172  
had to swap out the plow for the blower. that takes about 3-4 minutes. got to love these new quick release loader systems.
tractor 1.jpg
tractor 2.jpg
View attachment 537430
tractor 3.jpg

then off to plow my place and 5 other properties. sure love the heated cab and stereo.
tractor 6.jpg tractor 4.jpg

theres between 6-8 inches of new snow plus slush combination. blew snow for 4 hours, never had a single clogged chute. i did pick up a few rocks in auger though. stinking thawing ground.

tractor 5.jpg

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,173  
I gotta get me some of those chains!!

It's over my 8" boot so it looks like maybe 10" and it's going to turn to rain...34F here...I think it's time for a nap.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,175  
Nice looking setup, Now it wont snow:)

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,176  
had to swap out the plow for the blower. that takes about 3-4 minutes. got to love these new quick release loader systems.
View attachment 537429
View attachment 537435
View attachment 537430
View attachment 537431

then off to plow my place and 5 other properties. sure love the heated cab and stereo.
View attachment 537432 View attachment 537433

theres between 6-8 inches of new snow plus slush combination. blew snow for 4 hours, never had a single clogged chute. i did pick up a few rocks in auger though. stinking thawing ground.

View attachment 537434

Are you running that off of a rear hydro power pack?

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,177  
That plow is so cool it will scare the snow away!!

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #4,180  
that looks like new red to me - the truck included. Are you moving snow commercially or is this just for yourself?

Believe it or not that truck is 10 years old this moth...I have had it 8 years. 150K miles. I have this plow for my offices. I am not hiring out.