PICTURES ONLY thread

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #411  
Could some one "learn" me on how to post pictures. I searched a bit through the forums for instructions but couldn't find anything.
1502686810264.jpg XG 3032
Figured it out.

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #412  
Could some one "learn" me on how to post pictures. I searched a bit through the forums for instructions but couldn't find anything.

Figured it out.

Now, if you click on the "Go Advanced" button, it takes you to the advanced editor. Click off the blue format button in the upper left-hand corner, double click on the picture you inserted, and you can select the size you want the picture to be in the post.

LS XR3135HC branches.JPG

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #413  
third button from the right on the quick reply allows you to insert a picture IMG_0383.JPG

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #414  
I think it depends on what version of Windows, browser or possibly which version of TBN you use. I use an antique Windows Vista, Firefox and the old version of TBN and after clicking Go Advanced I don't show a blue format button in the upper left (or anywhere on the screen) nor a third button from the right. I have to click manage attachments then upload my pic from the computer there. It works for me.

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #415  
Everyone fights over seat time here...
6caf0ca26363a007408e1b68d962309f.jpg

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #416  
I think it depends on what version of Windows, browser or possibly which version of TBN you use. I use an antique Windows Vista, Firefox and the old version of TBN and after clicking Go Advanced I don't show a blue format button in the upper left (or anywhere on the screen) nor a third button from the right. I have to click manage attachments then upload my pic from the computer there. It works for me.
I'm using an android cell phone.

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #418  
sbct--those kids will never forget the moment you took that picture. Great photo with them.

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #419  
Mowed the pasture Sunday. 'Twas a beautiful day (sunny and 79°). The machine needs a bath.

LS XR3135HC pasture 20170910.JPG

/ PICTURES ONLY thread #420  
I see you have ratchet rake also. I use mine all the time, great low buck usefull attachment