Pile of Fill

/ Pile of Fill #11  
richh,

A lot of people own the JD's and, have had great luck with them but, my luck and a few others I know have been, really bad with Deere's. Another thing I will mention to you (should you decide to buy a deere) look close at the chassis just ahead of, the rear end case (on both sides of the dozer) check for crack's, weld's, over plates and so on. They have been known to crack in that area.
My opinion is, I will not buy, another Deere.

Be Big-Eyed, on Big Iron. It's all about one thing....$$$$

Good Luck.

Cowboy

/ Pile of Fill #12  
Cowboy,

If I had talked to you, I probably would have a really small tracked loader at my place. I really wanted one like the very old Case tracked loaders. There are just things that it will do that a tractor cannot, but the maintenance on my tractor is about zilch. My little 8000# 68HP allows me to do a lot of things that I wanted to do, but the tracked loaders could do more.

/ Pile of Fill #13  
Cowboy, are you at all familiar with the international harvestor dozers? I found a deal I couldn't pass up this spring. bought a TD14 for five hundred dollars. only problem so far is one brake clutch frozen up. have put 50 hours on it and having the time of my life. sure saves on the 2710 trying to dig stumps out. deals can be found. even if a major failure occurs, an still sell it to the boneyard and make out on it. what a beast!