Pin Lock Quick Attach - Wish

/ Pin Lock Quick Attach - Wish #11  
im thinking of getting the pin lock as well. does it lower the capacity. does it also mess up the.. what am i trying to say?? umm geometry ,,,mechanics of the bucket ? since it moves the bucket out a few inches will it kill some of the breakout force?? jon

/ Pin Lock Quick Attach - Wish #12  
im thinking of getting the pin lock as well. does it lower the capacity. does it also mess up the.. what am i trying to say?? umm geometry ,,,mechanics of the bucket ? since it moves the bucket out a few inches will it kill some of the breakout force?? jon

It has to reduce it somewhat just for the fact that it moves the location a few inches, but how much, I don't know. I'm sure the dealer can tell you. For the ease you gain the reduction would have to be pretty significant for me NOT to do it.

All that being said, I greatly prefer my skid-steer mount over the pin mount I used to have on the 1433.
1. It's easier to switch buckets
2. It's much more universal: you won't find anything other than Massey stuff that will readily work with the pin mount and to make matters worse, Massey doesn't sell the bucket side brackets as stand-alone parts that you could weld to anything you would want to fit. Everything I wanted to use up front (forks, snowplow mount, etc.) had to be fabricated to work with the pin mounts; now I just buy universal skid steer plates and weld them to what I want and I'm done!

/ Pin Lock Quick Attach - Wish #13  
i would like the skid steer mount my dealer is having a hard time getting a price for me...aarrrghhhh.