Pistol for my wife

/ Pistol for my wife #71  
If my wife carried a gun in her purse it would take a couple minutes of rummaging thru her purse to get it out! Takes longer to get her keys or wallet!

/ Pistol for my wife #72  
If my wife carried a gun in her purse it would take a couple minutes of rummaging thru her purse to get it out! Takes longer to get her keys or wallet!

And I'm afraid that's quite common. I never cease to be amazed at the number of women I see in stores who go to check out, stand there while the clerk rings up each item and tells them how much before they even open their purse to start rummaging for the money or a credit card. And I've actually seen a couple of women who finally gave up without finding the money or a credit card.

/ Pistol for my wife #73  
They make stuff, vests, shirts, pants, day planners, and purses that are setup for concealed carry, they have a pocket just for the pistol.

/ Pistol for my wife #74  
For everyone's information, they will not let you travel with pepper spray on an airliner either. Some may allow a small canister in your checked luggage, but not any carry-on. So leave your firearms, knives, pepper spray, push knives, or just about anything you could conceivably defend your self with at home.

Traveling with firearms is not that difficult, i.e. you can take it with you.

Firearms carried as checked baggage must be unloaded, packed in a locked hard-sided container and declared to the airline at check-in. Only the passenger may have the key or combination. Small arms ammunition must be placed in an appropriate container: "securely packed in fiber, wood, or metal boxes, or other packaging specifically designed to carry small amounts of ammunition. " Under TSA regulations, ammunition may be packed in the same locked container as the unloaded firearm, but airline rules may differ.

/ Pistol for my wife #75  
I purchased a nice 9mm S&W for my wife she did not like it so I took it for a backup for my 1911. I got her a nice 357 2" (60-14). With the 357 mags it a straight shooter at 100'. She can carry it in her jeans pocket and the handle fits her hand. Loaded with 38 light loads she can hit a 5" wide tree at 20' with every shot using one hand. Solid steel and will last forever. Perfect for heras there is also no slide kick back if she shoots it from inside her bag or jacket pocket.