Placed order today for G3033HST

/ Placed order today for G3033HST
I got my first look at our new LS 3033hst today. It will be delivered tomorrow morning. I plan to video tape the delivery/installation. I took a bunch of photos of it at the dealer yard today. I will post pictures/videos as I can. We are really excited about everything.

One question though. I didn't receive a manual on the back hoe. Does anyone know of a place on the web where one can find the back hoe manual?

/ Placed order today for G3033HST #12  
Congrats on the machine. Call your dealer 1st thing in the am and have them deliver with the tractor the manual. You defiantly want the originals. Good luck to you.

/ Placed order today for G3033HST #13  
Congratulations!

/ Placed order today for G3033HST #14  
One question though. I didn't receive a manual on the back hoe. Does anyone know of a place on the web where one can find the back hoe manual?

Cudos on your purchase! As for a manual for the backhoe, your dealer should be able to get it from LS for you in a hurry. I've never seen any LS manuals available on-line, though they should be. (hint, hint, LS Tractor USA ...)

We have all of our boys here for Christmas, and I have not been able to get close to my new tractor as each of them is learning how to dig a hole or fill one up. I had a little cabbage left in the garden, but the garden has been plowed and disked to a state of individual dirt grains. The little blue "Tractor that can" has survived, no thrived. It has taught three boys, aged 50, son, 40, son-in-law, and 25, grand son, how to plow and is still working hard. Now if I could just get to play a little too!

/ Placed order today for G3033HST #16  
Great to share a new tractor with family.

/ Placed order today for G3033HST #17  
I know this action well... my youngest came home from Virginia and the first thing he wanted to do was to see what the little R3039 could do.

Here is a video (If it works) of our little 3033 manhandleing 20 foot shipping containers around. These guys weight 5500 pounds. We were all very impressed with the little guy.

/ Placed order today for G3033HST #19  
That is a pretty good pull for such a lightweight- almost dragging twice what it weighs and not even spinning a tire.