Plant Identification

/ Plant Identification #1  

traded

Tractor
John Deere 1520; John Deere 5420
Good morning everyone, I致e recently gained a new hay field and have come across a plant that I知 not sure of. I feed highland cattle and horses. Thx for your help.

/ Plant Identification #2  
Good morning everyone, I致e recently gained a new hay field and have come across a plant that I知 not sure of. I feed highland cattle and horses. Thx for your help.

A picture of the plant would be awesome. Even a description of the plant would be better than................nothing.

/ Plant Identification
Haha having trouble attaching pictures

/ Plant Identification
jlQyzR.jpgiSl4xa.jpg

/ Plant Identification #6  
There is an APP called plantsnap, which is quite good at identifying many different species. My wife uses it a lot to identify flowers and shrubs. Otherwise your local agriculture office should be able to help.

/ Plant Identification #7  
Get good sample and before it can wilt get it to your chemical guy, most likely they will know it. Also most likely there is web site for common weeds in your area.

/ Plant Identification
Well thx docone, I downloaded the app and found out it is spreading dogbane. It’s similar to milkweed I guess and not good for consumption. I’ll have to leave those windrows in the field. Thank you for your help.

/ Plant Identification #10  
Possibly spreading or other type of dogbane