Planting some trees..fruit trees

/ Planting some trees..fruit trees #21  
You mean youre a sell out !!! lol Yeah life catches up and its nice to get a bigger pay check. I have read IBM is a great co to work for. My first cousin is married a IBM guy and they live in NC. any how any info you can pass on about fruit tres would be more than appreciated. Dave

/ Planting some trees..fruit trees #22  
DocsKnotInn,
Yes, you're right... I'm a sell out.... BUT, I truly do have dreams (my life long ones) of someday owning my own greenhouse business (commercial vs. retail).

It's interesting to look back at the decisions we've made in life and how it's impacted a whole serious of subsequent decisions. I really like doing what I do but I dream of the day when I will once again have the courage to manage my own business (as well as not having to worry about how I will maintain my std of living) /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Planting some trees..fruit trees #23  
If you figure that out would you be kind enough to let me know ? Even with a buisiness and many employees the head aches and such are still there. You just trade one set of problems for another with a different kind of pressure. In the end though it is good to be able to do what you enjoy and have a good life to. I hope you find it . Dave