Play in Loader Bracket

/ Play in Loader Bracket #1  

1990F-150

Tractor
2023 LS MT240HE. JD S240. Honda Pioneer 520. Ford 8n. Ford 9n
Hi, when dragging some dirt back today, i noticed that the loader seems to be able wiggle a little bit where it pins onto the loader mount. It is not causing any issues, im just wondering if this is normal. The tractor is an LS MT240. I always make sure to grease the loader about every 8 hours. Thanks

Attachments

• loader.jpg
    loader.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
   / Play in Loader Bracket #2  
I don't think you want any movement in theounting brackets. Pin isn't broken is it?

/ Play in Loader Bracket #3  
I know on a JD you definitely don't want movement in the loader to tractor mounts. Not familiar with LS/NH but I would think they would be the same.

/ Play in Loader Bracket

Here is the link to a crappy quality video showing the loader. I don't like doing this, but I used the loader to lift the front end of the tractor. You can see the loader move backward a little if you watch closely. Ok, I think I just fixed the link.

Last edited:
   / Play in Loader Bracket #5  
C:\Users\lhdav\Downloads\IMG_1514 (1).MOV

Here is the link to a crappy quality video showing the loader. I don't like doing this, but I used the loader to lift the front end of the tractor. You can see the loader move backward a little if you watch closely.
you need to upload the video to TBN

use the icon that says "media" when you roll you cursor over it its to the right of the paper clip up there 👆👆👆

/ Play in Loader Bracket
As crazy as it sounds, I think the fraction of an inch movement in the loader is just because of the design. I probably won't worry about it, I was just seeing if anybody else's loader did the same thing.

/ Play in Loader Bracket #7  
Yes, they are made with the little bit of play so that it is easier to mount / dismount the loader. Mine has been that way since new. It hasn't changed at all after 400 hours.

Think about how it mounts.... basically a "hook" up top that grabs and holds the top cross tube on the loader. The 2 sides go on each side of the lower mount, secured by the pin through all 3 pieces. The "play" occurs on that top hook.

Just keep an eye on the amount of play. If there is a problem, it should get noticeably worse.