Buying Advice Please advise on a potential purchase ...........

/ Please advise on a potential purchase ........... #11  
Re: Ooops, I forgot to ask one more question..........

Bought a 2012 CK27 in June this year. Had 195 hrs with a FEL. This tractor ( 28 hp ) has done everyhthing i ask of it. It is a HST not a manual. If you plan on doing front end loader work then the HST is the way to go....no shifting !! I have the rocker pedal for fwd and rev....works great. I have now added a King Kutter 5 ft. box blade, which works great. Going to go get a rotary cutter in 2 weeks. Good luck in your search. I bought my Kioti at Little Tractor in Metropolis,IL....very good dealer !!

/ Please advise on a potential purchase ........... #12  
Am I imagining things?, or did so body resurrect a 12 year old post?

/ Please advise on a potential purchase ........... #13  
Re: Ooops, I forgot to ask one more question..........

I just dug, graded and compacted a 75 foot long drainage ditch amid roots and rocks of two feet in depth in 4 non-stop hours with my new KIOTI Ck2510HST in tight quarters, using FWD. and A Kioti FEL. It was my first project with a new machine so it was a tad slower than if I was practiced at it. The major issue was running the FEL with the tractor on a side slope of <30 degrees (risk of rollover) My tractor has turf tires filled with beet juice. I took it in stages so as to avoid danger and kept the bucket low working carefully and slowly in a cab ROPS. It used less than one gallon of fuel working at about 2000 RPM engine speed. I love the HST in FWD..and the power steering on the side slope BTW. KIOTI did even breathe hard and temp gauge never rose above 90 Degrees C. What a nice machine to operate!! Hallelujah!:cool2:

Jix

/ Please advise on a potential purchase ........... #15  
It's a 12 year old post, I'm sure the OP has decided by now, and the CK20 is not even sold new anymore (what first tipped me off). Can we check the dates on posts dug up through the archive search feature?

/ Please advise on a potential purchase ........... #16  
That is the second time I have revived an old post like that. It is to your everlasting mirth, I see. One must not overlook the opportunity to praise the little Kioti tractors, whenever it is to be found, so there! Pax Vobiscum, TBN friends.---:dance1:

/ Please advise on a potential purchase ........... #17  
That is the second time I have revived an old post like that. It is to your everlasting mirth, I see. One must not overlook the opportunity to praise the little Kioti tractors, whenever it is to be found, so there! Pax Vobiscum, TBN friends.---:dance1:

Thanks, we appreciate a chuckle now and again:thumbsup: