Loader PLEASE HELP ME FIND A LA211 LOADER FOR MY BX22

/ PLEASE HELP ME FIND A LA211 LOADER FOR MY BX22 #1  

FallingGirl

Tractor
Kubota BX2230
[UPDATE] I stated in this post that this is my first post on the forum and I’m apparently losing my mind. I posted practically the same exact question a few months ago and read all of the responses. I just turned 49 yo and my memory is truly failing me. I even discussed my memory loss with my doctor at my last checkup. But I really want to apologize for repeating the post as it makes me look like a spammer at best and at the very worst it makes me look inconsiderate and would lead one to assume that I didn’t read all of your very helpful and extraordinarily kind responses. i truly love this forum. Some technical forums on the internet are not friendly at all and the members are often very clicky. I have a few hobbies that I enjoy, including building analog subtractive synthesizers, constructing lasers and writing software to control the lasers (lasers are awesome btw and depending on the frequency they can be quite handy. My lasers feature four diodes so they are truly RGB and I worked with another hobbyist to replace the industry standard stepper motors with much smoother and faster Galvanometers. This enables me to use true military strength laser diodes to project flawless animation on a surface miles and miles away (a permit must be obtained if you do intend to project that far). But I have used my laser and a small Raspberry Pi to play Tetris on the side of my house. 😂

SORRY FOR GETTING OFF TOPIC but I kinda wanted to assure you guys that I’m very serious about my machinery and I’m a nerd and I think I will be able to understand any mechanical advice proffered in a manner that is not normally expected of a woman.

Hi guys,

Ive really enjoyed reading everyone’s great posts on here since purchasing my first used tractor last summer and this is my first post. I’m a female and didn’t have much knowledge of real tractors when I started looking for one. I found a used Kubota BX2230 for $5,000 without a bucket and bought it. I had a hydraulic top link installed at the dealer as well as some other needed repairs. My dream is to put a loader on this tractor but my dealer’s prices are outrageously high and they’re like the only game in town.

Sorry got the long intro. Can someone please point me to ideally a used model LA211 loader that I can purchase now to have installed on my tractor? I can’t find any of them new or used ANYWHERE ONLINE. I’d love to order the loader and all the necessary assembly components (including the hydraulics that I’m pretty sure my tractor doesn’t have and all mounting material) and have it shipped to me. My dealer offered to get me one from God knows where but he wanted $7,000! I want to get the best deal I can find. I will be eternally great full if you could steer me in the right direction or maybe you even have one. Aldo could you send a link if you find one for sale please? I’d buy it immediately if the price is reasonable.

Also I know practically nothing except the bare basics about my BX2230. I’ve bought a rear scoop, rear blade, middle buster and that’s about it. I really want a rake too. If anyone wants to lend some advice that I should really know id greatly appreciate it.

thanks guys,
Cristina
660F21F1-EB7C-4056-A18F-803DF98A5318.jpeg

Last edited:
   / PLEASE HELP ME FIND A LA211 LOADER FOR MY BX22 #2  
OK, hang in there ! No problem. Stop worrying. Most people on TBN are fairly forgiving, in part because most of us have no trouble remembering our own screwups. [By the way few if if any of them care about your electronics but I enjoyed the verbs as I am a EE myself.]

I think I said this in response to your prior posts: My advice is to clean up the 2230 and sell it. Go find a similar machine that already has a loader on it -- need not be a BX2230. You will be way better off doing that than trying to add one to the BX you have. Better in dollars, better in your effort and time spent, better in the end result in my opinion.

You can salvage and retain the hydraulic top link hardware when you sell the BX2230. There are thousands of these similar small 4wd tractors out there on the market. With your ambitious goals that I recall (about being the toughest and best equipped kid on the block of snooty neighbors and taking on some rather large efforts inside your own fences...) I think you can come up with a better fit for your plans than putting more money and blood/sweat/tears into this BX2230. Lean towards a little bit larger one that already has a loader and belly mower and MAYBE even some existing hydraulic remotes you can use. I prefer Kubotas BUT you may well find a perfectly good fit in a Deere or a Massey. No reason to avoid them if you find a good deal and a good dealer. I also told you that having a good/friendly/competent dealer nearby is worth its weight in gold.

I bought a BX2200 for another family member a few years and spent the same as you -- around $5K. It too had no loader. I have put way too many $ into repairs on it (not a loader) over the last couple years than good sense dictates. But that is another story.

/ PLEASE HELP ME FIND A LA211 LOADER FOR MY BX22 #3  
If you like your tractor and it works well, I'd do just what you are doing - try to find implements to fit.

You have to use the right model number. Your's is a BX2230 - NOT a BX22 ! They are near the same size but are differerent tractors. The LA211 loader is correct for the BX2230, but I'm not so sure that a BX22 loader would fit yours. Maybe someone knows.

I suspect that there weren't many LA221 loaders built for the BX2230. As JWR says, most people wanting a loader would move up a size. But you only need to find one loader, and they never wear out.

There are specialized Kubota used parts junk yards. Have you tried them?

And as something to use for lifting and carrying until you find a FEL, do a google search on 3-pt mounted back buckets. They are inexpensive, reversible, and used to be popular..... but are almost unknown today.
At one time the 3pt back bucket was a common implement for carrying things on the farm. Many ponds were built with them. If you need to carry things, it will get you by until a FEL appears.

Ohm have you tried aftermarket FEL suppliers? Like Koyker? They should know who makes an aftermarket to fit your tractor.

Good Luck,
rScotty

/ PLEASE HELP ME FIND A LA211 LOADER FOR MY BX22 #4  
Keep an eye out on the equipment auction sites (Ritchie Brothers, Purple Wave, Tractor House etc)
These tractors are popular with the equipment rental places and groups of them come up for sale occasionally.

• Good Post
Reactions: JWR
   / PLEASE HELP ME FIND A LA211 LOADER FOR MY BX22 #5  
No issue on the repost...it happens.

My advice is the same as in the previous thread and consistent with JWR above...if you want/need a loader, re-sell the BX2230 and buy a BX2xxx or BX2x that already has one. It's not something you'll likely find used/removed from a tractor and impossibly expensive to buy as "parts", especially for an older tractor, even if it's only a few years old. That's honestly the reality of the situation. The loader itself is only part of the solution, too...with it, there are heavy mounting points that tie into the tractor frame and there is also a bunch of hydraulic components and work involved.

• Good Post
Reactions: JWR
   / PLEASE HELP ME FIND A LA211 LOADER FOR MY BX22 #6  
You still looking for a loader for your tractor