please help with T L B

/ please help with T L B #11  
Ray - I routinely pull my EF-5(00), 4-in-1 FEL bucket, auger head, 18"/30" auger, 1.5 cu. yd. FEL bucket, pallet forks, and 18" and 24" backhoe buckets on a three-axle ball-hitch trailer behind and '93 W250 Dodge Cummins 6-speed. That's grossing over 27k. The truck brakes have been beefed up, the tranny upgraded, engine upgraded (a lot), and there's 54k worth of brakes under the trailer and a weight distributing Reese Titan V hitch to hold 'em together, so that's part of the deal. There's several pictures of the EF-5 on my trailer behind a friend of mine's '92 Dodge D250 Cummins automatic in the "Goodbye Kubota, Hello EarthForce" topic and a picture of my truck somewhere in there, I think. (Mine needed a clutch when I needed to go to SC to pick up the EF-5.)

But I see no reason why you couldn't easily put an EF-4 on a standard trailer and haul it on home behind your pickup, as long as the trailer and its brakes were up to the job.

If you don't want to, though, I'd be interested in discussing the possibility of my hauling it for you, depending on what it would cost you to ship it via traditional means. Like I said, though, I don't see why you couldn't do it, if you coudl find an appropriate trailer.