Please !!!I need tractor help!!!

/ Please !!!I need tractor help!!! #1  

rbg60

Bronze Member
Tractor
IH 2400 case Ih Jx75
I am looking to purchase a tractor in the 70-80 hp range.It will have 4wd and a fel.I think I have it down to two choices.I'm looking at the jx case series and the kubota 9000.Please reply with any information,I need help!!!
Thank you Rex

/ Please !!!I need tractor help!!! #2  
rbg60,
I'm sorry I can't be of any help on the Case machine but I took delivery in November on a full blown M9000 with all the bells and whistles except a cab and a backhoe and it is a great piece of equipment. I bought it to cleanup and maintain 347 acres of Texas hill country and so far I've not found anything that it can't do well. Granted I'd have loved a dozer and a backhoe and a bobcat but this machine is powerful enough that so far I'm not regretting it in the least.
Steve

/ Please !!!I need tractor help!!! #3  
What is your main use for if and what else are you needing it to do?

/ Please !!!I need tractor help!!! #4  
Just took delivery of a M9000 with cab,8' Bushog,7'box scraper,fel and hay fork. Have not used it for anything but cutting 4' high broom weeds so far. It has power and with the cab it is a pleasure to work in there is very little noise inside.The 4 wheel drive comes in handy. Good luck.

/ Please !!!I need tractor help!!!
I'm digging a pond in back of my house with my friend's track hoe.I thought at first I was going to buy a dozer to move some dirt.I checked out used dozers and by other peoples advise decided not to go that route.They convince me that if I got a bad one I would be sorry.I know I will still have to hire the major amount of dirt removal but I thought I could do some myself.I plan on using a tractor along with a dirt buggy to build my dyke.I would also use this tractor for loader work with this project and quite a few more.I also have horses and this tractor would be used for mowing pastures.I a'm also trying to buy the 40 acres ajoining my property which is now in a gov't program.THis land is required to be mowed once a year.I would also be putting in food plots and clearing small areas of brush and timber.My lane to my house is about 1/2 mile long so snow removal is also a must.
Thanks again Rex