PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP #21  
The $100 block that Sawdustsmb stated might be the best way to go for safety reasons, and that being the pressure through each of the valves ports.

I am curious about the PB on the adapter plate, if that is what he meant. Is that port pressure IN or pressure OUT?

If in fact the adapter provides pressure to the new valve, and then the new valve PB out from new loader valve returns to the adapter plate IN for the 3pt, and the return from the new loader valve is sent to tank. Then all is well.

The current valve could be used for T-N-T or any hyd function.

Last edited:
   / PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP #22  
This valve assey is a standard Ford # E2NNB950DA. Some LP cab had modified levelers go right, nearly out to the fender. Then there was mounted 2 leveler upprigth. With this levelers you could operate the valv assy in an ok way. Did not need to bend down to reach leveler. LP cab was mounted on Fords fram Basildon Plant.
As far as I can see the only "problem" with the solution on the picture is "a lot of" hydraulic hoses. And an uncomfortable sitution handeling the levelers.

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP #23  
Could you put extensions on the existing levers to get them in a more comfortable location for you. We have done that on something used for the farm. Ken Sweet

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP
Hello,
So what would you recommend to get this thing in the right place like most are mounted ?

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP
I hate to keep bothering you guys but I can't make head nor tales of what you are talking about.

Can I just run a hoses or hoses to a another joy stick or the reg, 2 stick control type and mount it where
it should be.?

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP #26  
I hate to keep bothering you guys but I can't make head nor tales of what you are talking about.

Can I just run a hoses or hoses to a another joy stick or the reg, 2 stick control type and mount it where
it should be.?

Yes, as long as you buy and install the Power Beyond manifold that was mentioned earlier.

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP #27  
J J That is exactly how it works. the pressure that normally goes to the hydraulic control under seat control is diverted to what ever type of loader control and returns to the manifold to power the underseat hydraulic control. And apparently the 3 pth. the return from the loader control is returned to the fill plug which I am going to drill and tap for either 1/2" pipe or 8 sae (3/4") adaptor.

Bob

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP #28  
Duke - you have choices
1. Get whatever loader control you want and mount it where ever you feel you like it.
2. Choice 1 - Run 2 hoses from the rear hydraulic connectors to the new loader valve in and out. Connect your loader hoses to the new loader control valve. Now tie the lever on the underseat hydraulic control you have connected to it's hoses in the on position. the loader will work - the 3pth will not.

3. Choice 2 - buy and place the manifold under the underseat hydraulic control. Run 2 hoses from the manifold to the new loader control and one from the new loader control to the fill rear end fill plug behind the seat. follow instructions and diagrams given. All functions will work.

4. Choice 3 - Take it to someone who can do it for you.

Bob

/ PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND PLEASE HELP #30  
From the description on ebay, Yes that with the included Open,closed, power beyond plug that is included should work fine.
Bob