PLEASE NEED HELP!!!!!

/ PLEASE NEED HELP!!!!! #11  
I am needing to know the year what model and such this mitsubishi tractor is all I know is that it's a 2 cyl diesel and it came with a small bush hog is there any upgrades like turning the fuel timing up on these i'm making it into a pulling tractor. We have small tractor pulls where I live and yeah the girl friend is wanting to pull with it and such. I hope this picture goes through it wouldn't let me post on other places for some reason:confused2:

If you're pulling against regular lawn-mowers you'll find this machine will do well due to the weight advantage. However, you probably won't be able to crank the horsepower up much with the stock engine unless you're going to sink some major coin into it with mods. Spinning the tires at the high rate of speed typically seen at tractor pulls will be difficult with the 15hp available (and stock gearing which would be very difficult/expensive to change in my opinion). The timing is already pretty advanced from the factory and there won't be much to gain there. I don't want to rain on the parade, just want to point out the realities of getting to where I think you're heading. Again though, I think it will pull well as-is, just won't be the big "crowd-pleaser" with all the smoke, flash, and dirt slinging everybody is looking for.