Please post picture of you toolbox on the Century

/ Please post picture of you toolbox on the Century #1  

carluman

Silver Member
Tractor
Zetor by Century C47L
My toolbox is covering up part of my SMV sign. Can some of you please post a picture(s) of your toolbox so I can see if mine is mounted the way it is suppose to be. Of course if mine is wrong then a picture will also show me how to do it right /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks much
Carl

/ Please post picture of you toolbox on the Century #2  
Hey Carl, it seems as though no one gets off their tractor
long enough to do much reading here /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Man I need a pic also, so I can get some ideals also to mount a box.
Gene

/ Please post picture of you toolbox on the Century
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hey Carl, it seems as though no one gets off their tractor
long enough to do much reading here /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Man I need a pic also, so I can get some ideals also to mount a box.
Gene )</font>
LOL /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Maybe I will have to post a picture so everyone will know what I'm talking about /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Guess I'm not in that big of a hurry since I haven't had it mounted for almost 2 months now /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Please post picture of you toolbox on the Century #4  
I was going to do this last night, but the wife's truck had a flat tire that needed my attention.

I did look and the bottom "stripe" on the SMV is covered by my tool box.

I promise I will post a picture later tonight!!

/ Please post picture of you toolbox on the Century #5  
here is the tool box on my century 3045

Attachments

• 468961-Dscn1963.jpg
    468961-Dscn1963.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 331
   / Please post picture of you toolbox on the Century #6  
I don't have a camera handy(my wife hides it from me /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif to many tractor pictures already) but my smv sign has a bracket that puts it on the outside of the tool box

/ Please post picture of you toolbox on the Century #7  
Here is the pic I promised, and it's just like leaddogs!!!

Attachments

• 468992-SMV.jpg
    468992-SMV.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 320
   / Please post picture of you toolbox on the Century
Thanks all. Guess that is same with my C47L. Just didn't think it was right since the bottom was covered.

/ Please post picture of you toolbox on the Century #9  
Still can't find the camera, but I went out and looked at mine, and to me it looks like yours in bolted on backwards. On the metal seat pan that comes up inside the ROPS where your SMV sign is bolted on is where my tool box is bolted on. The two vertical bolts that are on the outside of your tool box is where the bracket for my SMV is bolted on. It puts the sign on the outside of the tool box where it is 100% visible. Clear as mud, right?

/ Please post picture of you toolbox on the Century #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ...to me it looks like yours in bolted on backwards. On the metal seat pan that comes up inside the ROPS where your SMV sign is bolted on is where my tool box is bolted on. The two vertical bolts that are on the outside of your tool box is where the bracket for my SMV is bolted on. It puts the sign on the outside of the tool box where it is 100% visible. Clear as mud, right? )</font>

Here is a crude drawing of what I think you are describing. Is this right?

Attachments

• 469581-loges1-box.JPG
    469581-loges1-box.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 250