Plugged front tire

/ Plugged front tire #11  
Next time before inserting plug into the tire, coat with flex seal. Then insert and trim off as usual.
Let dry and cure before use.
Used this same method on vehicle tires, works great.

Flex seal is new school, old timers smear on rubber contact cement.

/ Plugged front tire #12  
Tore a hole in a fairly new JD 6200 front tire side wall when almost new. Insisted the tire shop fix it against their warnings. They put a patch inside. Have not had a lick of trouble despite some heavy loads and extreme flexing of the sidewall.

/ Plugged front tire #13  
I got a puncture in the front tire on my bx while bush hogging. Was able to take the rim/tire off and use a tire plug repair kit and then finish up the bush hogging. Should I expect the tire to last for a long time or should I go ahead and get it replaced? Will keep an eye on the air pressure in the meantime.

I quickly got a puncture when I bought my B2910 18 years ago. I decided just to bite the bullet and get the front tires foam filled. They are not that big and not that expensive to foam fill. No issues since...:)

When I got my BX2200 the next year I just went and got the fronts foam filled before the first puncture. Made sense to me...Then a couple years later I got a rear puncture on the BX with tires loaded with WW fluid. Decided to get those foam filled too. Adds a lot of weight down low, and forget punctures forever.

Fortunately, no punctures yet on the rear tires of my B2910, which are also filled with WW fluid. That would be decision because they are larger tires and foam filling them would be $$$. I would probably try a plug in a rear tire there first.