PN for kubota light kit...or?

/ PN for kubota light kit...or? #1  

DELInstallations

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota 2620 TLB
As stated, anyone have the PN for the kubota aux light kit?

Looking at my 2620 and canopy, I don't really have anywhere to mount rear lights without mounting to the ROPS or fiberglass, which I don't think will look as clean as I'd like it (think B26). The fronts are going to be mounted to the canopy's steel underneath, but I'm stumped on the rears.

/ PN for kubota light kit...or? #2  
I can't help with the part #, but I did have my dealer quote me one for my L3400 and it was over a $100. :eek: I got 2 tractor lights from a local farm store and bolted them just behind the rear tires. ( I think around $8 or $10 each ) Actually turned out to be a wonderful place to put them, seams the branches can't break them there. Unlike the ones on my canopy. I have already replaced one of them. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 09-26-09_1630.jpg
    09-26-09_1630.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 410
  • 03-17-09_1916.jpg
    03-17-09_1916.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 318
   / PN for kubota light kit...or? #3  
As stated, anyone have the PN for the kubota aux light kit?

Looking at my 2620 and canopy, I don't really have anywhere to mount rear lights without mounting to the ROPS or fiberglass, which I don't think will look as clean as I'd like it (think B26). The fronts are going to be mounted to the canopy's steel underneath, but I'm stumped on the rears.

Go aftermarket..Cheaper!! 50 watts form Northern tool or TSC for $15-40 depending..... Do you have the upgraded alternator? you will out draw the factory generator and battery if you use them all together...

I mounted my rears (facing fwd in this pic) on the Rops.. the fowards are not on in this pic but you can see th holes on the canopy uprights,,,

Attachments

• Picture 153.jpg
    Picture 153.jpg
    720.6 KB · Views: 368
  • Picture 070.jpg
    Picture 070.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 395
   / PN for kubota light kit...or? #4  
I can't help with the part #, but I did have my dealer quote me one for my L3400 and it was over a $100. :eek: I got 2 tractor lights from a local farm store and bolted them just behind the rear tires. ( I think around $8 or $10 each ) Actually turned out to be a wonderful place to put them, seams the branches can't break them there. Unlike the ones on my canopy. I have already replaced one of them. :rolleyes:

Linework, don't you have issues with mud, snow, etc coming up on the lights with them mounted under the fenders??

/ PN for kubota light kit...or?
I know about the price difference, I was thinking about looking at it as well as mounting ideas.

I've got the BH65 on my 2620, so low or fenders is out, not to mention damage or usefulness if using the BH or simply backing up.

The fronts are definately going up high and in front of me.

/ PN for kubota light kit...or? #6  
Messicks carries a bracket that mounts to your Rops (no holes or other alterations). I have 2 with 2 rear facing lights. You can also look at parts diagrams and prices for parts off Messicks site.

3582 Case 2X3 Light Bracket

/ PN for kubota light kit...or? #7  
Linework, don't you have issues with mud, snow, etc coming up on the lights with them mounted under the fenders??

No problems yet and they have been in there for over a year. The pic makes the clearances look worse then what it really is. I sodered all the connections, and the rubber housing deflects any rocks. Havent had any trouble with mud building up on them, and I've tried :D:D Most times the mud is flung on whatever three point attachment is there. Trouble with lights on top of the fenders is branches. I've also moved the ones on the canopy to inside of the brackets that the canopy uses to mount to the ROPS. Darn branches :rolleyes:

/ PN for kubota light kit...or? #8  
I like the Kubota B7335 work light. You can mount it a bunch of different ways and it plugs right in to the spare connector under the fender. No, it's not cheap but neither was the tractor.

Attachments

• 100_1572.jpg
    100_1572.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 494
   / PN for kubota light kit...or?
I'm looking at something possibly like a Hella Matador or similar, work light with maybe a handle on it. Also considering a single rear light that can be moved around, since it's not going to be used as much as the forward ones.

I like Kubota's mount as well as the one listed at Messicks, just not the price so much, $30 each, ouch.