Polaris Ranger

/ Polaris Ranger #1  

jhambley

I'm in Kansas City and I've narrowed my search down to the Ranger. Doesn't look like local dealers local are discounting off of list price. What should I be paying?

/ Polaris Ranger #2  
I'm in Kansas City and I've narrowed my search down to the Ranger. Doesn't look like local dealers local are discounting off of list price. What should I be paying?

Check over here: http://www.prcforum.com/

Which model are you looking to buy?

I had a Gator HPX. I wanted a Ranger, but I hated the dealer. When the Ranger Crew came out - I ditched the Gator. I still hate the Polaris dealer, but love the rig.

D.

/ Polaris Ranger #3  
I'm surprised they're not discounting. The news tells me we're in a horrible economy where nobody is buying anything.

My main local dealer has more Rangers sitting on his lot than he ever has, and another small engine shop that deals a few Polaris ATVs all of a sudden has three new Rangers and a RZR on his lot. It's anecdotal, but it seems there is more supply than demand.

/ Polaris Ranger #4  
I'm surprised they're not discounting. The news tells me we're in a horrible economy where nobody is buying anything.

My main local dealer has more Rangers sitting on his lot than he ever has, and another small engine shop that deals a few Polaris ATVs all of a sudden has three new Rangers and a RZR on his lot. It's anecdotal, but it seems there is more supply than demand.

Where are you located?

I bet you can find a deal.

D.

/ Polaris Ranger #5  
I'm in Minnesota. Since a lot of Polaris product is made here, maybe they have extra inventory they figure could just as well sit on dealer lots rather than at the factory.