Polaris Sportsman 400 HO

/ Polaris Sportsman 400 HO #11  
Actually yeah. Had a blast yesterday with them. Tractors are fun too, but not quite as fun as going out riding and having fun on a 4 wheeler. At least for me anyway.

I couldn't agree more.

/ Polaris Sportsman 400 HO #12  
Well we purchased two Polaris 400 HOs yesterday. Me and my son got to ride them for 3 or 4 hours before the rain moved in. We had a blast. They seem to be very well built machines. The suspension is great. You barely feel any bumps. I知 used to 4 wheelers beating you to death if you go too fast over rough terrain. Not with these. They are awesome. Plenty of power too. Can稚 wait to go riding again this weekend. Weather is going to be nice too. Now I致e got to build me a shelter to keep them in so I can park my truck back in the garage. Until then the truck will have to sleep outside.

Congrats on the purchase! I have a 2006 Sportsman 450 that I bought in 2008 off of CL. Very pleased with it. Use it mainly for pulling deer out of the woods, but also find I use it as a workhorse quite often. It is great for transporting the log splitter, running a roller over the gravel driveway, and dragging a piece of chain link over the sand riding ring.....plus its just fun to ride!! Enjoy yours. I also put a gun rack/tool holder and chain saw holder on it.

/ Polaris Sportsman 400 HO #13  
You will love the Sportsman. I have a 2006 800 H.O. Sportsman that I bought new that is used as a workhorse also. It has been trouble free since I bought it.

/ Polaris Sportsman 400 HO #14  
The box is right out of the polaris accesceries catalogue. It's called the rear " lock and ride" box. I bought the first one for my wife and I liked it so much that I got one for mine. They are really slick they can be installed or removed in seconds, not cheap but nice.
Congrats on the new machines, Hope you like them as much as I am likeing mine......Craig

/ Polaris Sportsman 400 HO
We're loving them. Rode for probably 3 hours yesterday. There's so many different accessories for them and I want them all :laughing: . I want to get the lock and ride box for the back as well. I found yesterday I needed a little more storage besides the front compartment. Some stuff wouldn't fit in there so I had to strap it down.